Varun

Contd.

Karan and Sameer are about to drink the drinks when a little boy comes and bumps into them, spilling their drinks.

Boy: I am so sorry bhaiya!

Karan (smiles): It's okay bacha, bas dhyan se chalo nahi toh chot lag jaayegi.

The boy smiles and leaves while Karan and Sameer wipe off their shirts. A man looks at this from afar and fists his hands in anger, and leaves.

In the evening.

Preeran and Shrishmeer reach the amusement park. Shrishti gets excited and holds Sameer's hand. He looks down at their entangled hands and then up at her excited face. He smiles and strengthens the grip. Shrishti looks at him and smiles.

Shrishti (excited): Roller coaster ride par chalte hai!!

Preeta (nervous): Iss par jaana zaroori hai kya!!??

Karan (excited): Of course, babydoll!! Let's goooo!!!!

Preeta: Arre par...

Before she could complete her sentence, Karan drags her inside. Shrishty too drags a nervous Sameer.

Karan: Tumhe mujh par bharosa hai??

Preeta (smiles): Khud se bhi zyada...

Karan (smiles): Toh phir chale??

He forwards his hand and she accepts it, without any nervousness.

Shrishty: Shorty, tum chal rahe ho ya mein jau??

Sameer (glaring at her): Chal raha hu na!!

Shrishty: Very good, toh chalo!!

Preeran sit on the seats behind Shrishmeer. Preeta closes her eyes and grabs Karan's hand. Karan looks at her and frowns.

Karan: Preeta, apni aankhein kholo!!

She cutely nods in no.

Karan: Arre, abhi toh ride shuru bhi nahi huyi hai!!

Preeta slowly opens her eyes and breathes a sigh of relief. Just as she calms down, the ride begins and she immediately closes her eyes, wrapping her arms around Karan's. Karan smiles and gently takes back his hands, leaving only their hands entangled.

Karan (shouting): Preeta apni aankhein kholo aur dekho!! Kitna mazaa aa raha hai!!

Preeta (shouts): Nahiii!!!!

Karan: Babydoll, please!! Mere liye..

Preeta opens one eye and then closes it immediately.

Preeta (shouts): Nahi, nahi!! Bilkul nhahi!!

Karan keeps his palm on her eyes.

Karan: On 3, okay??

She nods, nervously.

Karan: 1...2...3..

He removes his palm and Preeta opens her eyes. Karan grips her hand tightly, assuring her. She smiles, no more scared. She knows that he is and will always be there for her, and with her. They enjoy the ride.

Later.

Preeta and Shrishti are sitting on a table, while Karan and Sameer have gone to get them dinner. Preeta and Shrishti are talking about their day, when Preeta notices a man in the shadows looking at them. She stops talking.

Shrishti (looking in the direction Preeta is looking): Kya hua di?? Koi hai kya waha?

Preeta looks at Shrishti and then back in the shadows and this time the man was gone. She jerks her head and smiles.