Date Night

At night.

Preeta has decorated the room with candles and rose petals. She looks at the room and feels satisfied. She goes inside the washroom to change. Just then Karan enters the room and is shocked to see the decorations.

Karan: Yeh mein apne hi room mein aaya hu na...(he turns towards the door) Kahi mein Shrishti Sameer ke room mein toh nahi!!!

He looks at the walls having his and Preeta's pictures.

Karan: Room toh humara hi hai...phir yeh sab...

Just then Preeta comes and back hugs him. He smiles.

Preeta: Kyun ki tumhari biwi bhi romantic hai Mr. Luthra!!

He turns and hugs her.

Karan: Achcha toh aaj Mrs. Karan Luthra ka romance ka mann hai...

Preeta blushes and digs her face in his chest. He smiles and breaks the hug, cupping her face. He kisses her forehead and leans towards her lips. She smiles and closes her eyes. Karan is about to kiss her when he hears her tummy rumble. She makes a crybaby face and he laughs.

Preeta: Mujhe bohot tez bhuk lagi hai!!!

Karan picks her up in his arms and makes her sit. He feeds her, while she feeds him, lovingly. Preeta places her head on his shoulder and he takes her in his embrace.

Preeta: Karan...

Karan: Hmmm...

Preeta: Please mujhe batao na woh baat kya hai...

Karan: Abhi nahi babydoll, but I promise bohot jald...(He cups her face) mein abhi tumhe pareshaan nahi karna chahta...please...

Preeta (smiles): Okay...(in mind) I am sorry Karan, par woh baat mujhe already pata hai...

Karan takes Preeta to the bed in his arms and makes her lie down. He comes over her and caresses her cheek. She smiles, closing her eyes. He nuzzles his face in her neck. She clutches his shirt tightly. He replaces his nose with his lips. He unpins her dupatta and she starts opening the buttons of his shirt. He slides the dupatta down and opens the dori of her dress. She removes his t-shirt. He looks at her passionate eyes, with his eyes full of love. He looks at her, as if asking for permisssion. She smiles and nods. He smiles and covers themselves with a duvet, making their night blissful.

Shrishmeer's room.

Shrishti is lying on the bed in Sameer's embrace.

Shrishti: Tumhe pata hai Sammy...meri di ne mere liye kya kuch nahi kiya hai bachpan se leke aaj tak...par aaj mein unke liye kuch nahi kar paa rahi hu...

Sameer wipes her tears.

Sameer: Shrishti, tum apni puri koshish kar rahi ho...aur bhabhi ko bohot khushi hogi yeh jaan ke ki unki behen unke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai...

Shrishti smiles.

Sameer: Chalo ab jaldi se so jao...

They sleep in each others embrace.

Next day.

Karan wakes up to find a heavenly beauty sleeping, hugging him tightly. He caresses her hairs and kisses her forehead. She wakes up feeling his touch and smiles.

Preeta (rubbing her eyes cutely like a child): Good morning, bajarbattu...

Karan (chuckles seeing her): Good morning, babydoll...

She gets up and Karan gets mesmerized seeing her. She looks at him and widens her eyes.

Preeta: Tumhari shirt??