Daddy troubles

Continued.

Rakhi: Sarla ji...bohot raat ho gayi hai..aap log aaj yahi ruk jaiye..

Sarla: Thik hai Rakhi ji...

Preeta is about to go to the guestroom but Rakhi stops her.

Rakhi: Puttar...tera kamra woh wala hai...(pointing towards Karan's room)

Preeta smiles. Nyra runs into the room and jumps onto Karan and hugs him.

Nyra: Papa!!!

Karan: Yes, princess...

Nyra: Aaj mein aapke saath rahungi!!

Karan smiles. Preeta too smiles seeing them. She goes inside and lays beside Karan and Nyra. Just then Kartik comes in, running. He hugs Preeta.

Kartik: Mumma!! Aaj mein aapke saath sounga...

Preeta (smiles): Okay, junior...

Kartik and Nyra sleep in between Preeta and Karan. Preeta looks at Karan and finds him staring her. She blushes and smiles. He too smiles.

Preeta: Karan..yeh mera aaj tak ka second best birthday tha...

Karan (frowns): Second best!!

Preeta (smiles): Haan...kyun ki first wala toh tab tha jab mujhe tum aur junior mile the...pehli baar maa banne ki khushi mehsoos ki thi meine...

A tear falls from her eyes, Karan wipes it.

Karan: I love you babydoll..

Preeta: I love you too bajarbattu...

Karan: But I love you more!!

Preeta: And I love you the most...

Just then Kartik and Nyra sit up.

Kartik/Nyra: And we love you both infinity times!!

They share a group hug and sleep.

Next morning.

Karan wakes up due to the sunrays. He feels a weight on his stomach. He gets up to see Nyra's hand and a leg on him. He smiles seeing her sleeping. He carefully takes off her hand and leg and looks up, only to be mesmerized by the beauty in front of him.

 He carefully takes off her hand and leg and looks up, only to be mesmerized by the beauty in front of him

He sees Preeta in a beautiful dress, wiping her hair. He ruffles his hand in the back of his head and smiles. He goes close to her and backhugs her. She closes her eyes and leans on him. He nuzzles his face in her neck and takes in her fragrance that drives him crazy. He softly kisses her neck.

Preeta: Karan...kya kar rahe ho.. bachche uth jayenge...

Karan: Toh uthne do...unhe bhi toh pata chale ki unke papa unki mumma se kitna pyaar karte hai...

Preeta: Karan please...

Karan backs off. She smiles.

Karan: Ab se meri har subah itni khubsoorat hogi...