Problems

In the hall.

Preeta drinks the juice in one go. She feels the juice to be weird but ignores it.

Sometime later, the drug starts to affect Preeta. She starts getting irritated, hearing the voices of people. Her head starts to ache. She can't take it anymore and closes her ears with her hands. Karan looks at her and gets confused.

Karan: Babydoll, tum thik ho??

Preeta has had enough and she shouts, making everyone scared.

Preeta (shouting): Chup ho jao!!! Sab he sab chup!! Kabse chillaye  jaa rahe ho!!!

Karan tries to hold Preeta but she angrily jerks off his hand.

Preeta: Dur raho mujhse!!! Tum hote kon ho mujhe haath lagaane wale, haan!!??

Shrishti: Di...

Preeta (angry): Kya di!! Kon di?? Kiski di!!! Mein nahi hu teri di!!!

Everybody gets shocked. Shrishti stumbles hearing this, but Sameer holds her.

Sherlyn: Preeta tum...

Preeta: Kya mein!! Tum hoti kon ho mujhe bolne wali!!

Sherlyn gets shocked.

Nisha: Pree ye tu kya kar rahi hai..

Preeta: Oh just shut up!!

Preeta starts feeling dizzy. She grabs her head, which is on the verge of bursting.

Rakhi: Puttar..

Karan is hell shocked. He isn't understanding why his babydoll was doing all that.

Preeta turns to go but stumbles, Karan catches her. Preeta looks up at Karan and gets a blurry vision of him. She falls unconscious. Karan picks her up and takes her to their room. He makes her lie on the bed and covers her with a duvet. He wipes his tears and faces his family.

Rakhi: Yeh Preeta ko kya hogaya...

All this while Karan wasn't able to utter a single word.

Shrishti: Meri di ko kya hogaya hai...aaj se pehle unhone kabhi mujhse aise baat nahi ki...

Nisha: Tujhse kya...kisi se bhi nahi ki...

Sherlyn: Par Preeta ko achaanak ho kya gaya??

Rishabh: Preeta ji ko chakkar aa rahe the...Iska matlab unhe shayad sharab pilayi gayi thi..

Sameer: Par Rishabh bhai, agar sharab pilayi hoti...toh woh itna gussa kyun karti??

Sherlyn: Karan tum toh kuch bolo...

Everybody looks at Karan, who was just standing there, numb.

K.dadi: Karan...kuch toh bol...

Kareena shakes Karan.

Kareena: Karan...

He still remains numb. Rakhi comes forward and tightly slaps him, shocking everyone.

Karan looks at her and breaks down, hugging her. She too hugs him.

Karan (crying): Mom...aapne..aap ne dekha na...meri...meri babydoll uski..uski kya haalat ho gayi thi... woh...woh...

He breakdown and hugs her tightly. Everybody gets sad seeing Karan's condition.

Mahira sees everything from out side and smirks. She leaves, smirking.

Rakhi: Puttar, sambhal khud ko... aakhir tujhe Preeta ko bhi toh sambhalna hai na...

Rakhi breaks the hug and wipes Karan's tears.