Fast!!

Later.
Everybody goes to the terrace to break the fast. 

Shrishti: Bas!!! Bohot hua!!! Yeh Chand bhi kitna ziddi hai!!!

Just then Sherlyn feels dizzy. She faints and is caught by Aditya. He panics and taps her cheeks. Just then the moon comes out. She opens her eyes and her dupatta falls on her face. She sees the moon and then Aditya.

Rakhi (handing him a glass of water): Puttar, isse pani pila de!!Subah se bhuki hai...

Aditya removes her dupatta and makes her drink water. He grabs a sweet from a nearby plate and feeds it to her. She stands properly and then realises what had happened with her. She gets shocked. She runs away from there.

Aditya (confused): Isse Kya hua??

Preeta (who was already shocked): Aditya tumne uska vrat tod diya...

Aditya gets shocked. He excuses himself and goes behind her.
Preeta, Nisha, Shrishti, Kritika and Rakhi break their fasts. Preeta looks at the moon and then towards Karan through the sieve. He smiles. She takes the water and is about to make him drink it but he holds her hand. She gets confused. He smiles and makes her drink first and then he drinks it. Everybody else too breaks their fast.

Meanwhile.

Aditya goes behind Sherlyn. She was in her room, looking at the moon and crying silently. Aditya taps her shoulder. She wipes her tears and turns. 

Sherlyn: Tum??

Aditya: Woh...actually...I am sorry...mujhe pata nahi tha...

Sherlyn (smiles) It's okay...ab jo hogaya so hogaya...na tum kuch kar sakte ho...na mein...

Aditya: I am really sorry...aisa samajh lo ki ek dost ke naate meine tumhara vrat tod diya....

Sherlyn (chuckles tearfully): Mein tumhari dost banne layak nahi hu...bohot buri hu mein Aditya...bohot buri..

She turns towards the window. Aditya comes in front and wipes her tears. She is shocked.

Aditya (smiles): Tum buri nahi thi...halaat bure the...

She looks at him shocked.

Aditya: Mujhe sab pata hai...Preeta ne bataaya tha...

Sherlyn: Aur tab bhi tum...

Aditya smiles and shrugs. Sherlyn smiles. She immediately hugs him. Initially, he is shocked but later hugs her back. Sherlyn realises what she is doing and immediately moves back. 

Sherlyn (blushing): Woh...I am sorry...

Aditya: It's okay...

Sherlyn: Niche chalte hai...sab wait kar rahe honge...

Aditya nods and they go downstairs.

In the hall.

Everybody is sitting, chit-chatting. Sherlyn and Aditya too join them. Karan is feeding Preeta with his own hands and the others are smiling at their bond. Just then the lights go out. Everybody gets scared.