Masti time

At night.

Preeran and Shrishmeer return to their villa. Shrishti immediately falls on the sofa and Preeta giggles.

Shrishti: Aaj toh bohot thak gaye!!

Sameer (glaring at her): Tum kis cheez mein thak gayi!! Ghumaaya toh tumne mujhe hai, pure din apne aage piche!!

Preeta bursts out laughing.

Karan (glaring at her): Tum kya has rahi ho!! Tumne bhi wahi kiya hai!!

Preeta: Haan toh!! Shart tumne lagayi thi!! Meine nahi!!

Karan: Ahahah!! (mimics her) Shart tumne lagayi thi meine nahi!! Haan jaise meine akele ne shart lagayi thi na!!

Preeta: You bajarbattu!! Akal ke tattu!!

Karan: You kareli!!

Shrishti (whispering): Inn dono ko dekh ke kon kahega ki inn do bachchon ke do bachche hai!!

Sameer laughs and Preeta and Karan glare at him. He immediately keeps his finger on his lips, while Shrishti giggles.

Karan then picks Preeta up and starts walking towards their room, while Preeta widens her eyes.

Preeta: Yeh kya kar rahe ho!!

Karan: Dikhayi nahi de raha, tumhe utha raha hu!!

Preeta: Par kyun!!??

Karan: Dekho babydoll, ab iss shart ki wajah se din bhar toh mein romance kar nahi paunga!! Sirf raat ka time hai aur tum mera time waste kar rahi ho!!

Preeta widens her eyes, while Shrishmeer burst out laughing.

Preeran's room.

Karan makes Preeta lie on the bed. He comes over her. She blushes. He caresses her cheeks and her waist. She feels butterflies in her stomach.

Karan: You still feel butterflies in your stomach...

Preeta (mumbling): Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole damn zoo when I am around you!!

Karan hears this and laughs. He kisses her cheeks and her forehead. He removes her shawl and caresses her bare arms.

Karan (huskily): Waise tum inn kapdo mein bohot hot lagti ho...

Preeta blushes and smiles.

Karan: Hayye babydoll itna blush mat karo...mujhse aur control nahi hota...

He starts kissing her shoulders. He places soft feather like kisses on her collarbone and neck. He slides her sleeve down and kisses her shoulders. She starts opening the buttons of his shirt. He covers them with the duvet and make their night blissful.

Next day.

Preeta wakes up and sees Karan sleeping cutely, hugging her. She smiles and kisses his forehead.

Karan (sleepily): Good morning babydoll...

Preeta (smiles): Good morning love...

She gets up and goes to get ready. After sometime, Karan too gets ready.

They enter the living room and see Sameer glaring at a sleepy Shrishti. Preeta chuckles. They go to the resort's restaurant to have their breakfast. Preeta and Shrishti are sitting on a table, while Karan and Sameer have gone to bring the breakfast. They bring the breakfast. Karan keeps the plate in front of Preeta and kisses her forehead.

Karan: Breakfast, babydoll...

Preeta smiles and starts eating.

Sameer: Aaj ka kya plan hai??