Karwa chauth

Next morning 4 'o' clock.

Preeta wakes up in Karan's embrace. She smiles and kisses the tip of his nose. He smiles in his sleep.

Karan (sleepily): Good morning babydoll...

Preeta (smiles): Good morning bajarbattu..

Karan wakes up and looks at the clock and widens his eyes.

Karan: Abhi tak toh aadhi raat huyi hai!! Tum itni subah kyun uth gayi!!!

Preeta: Bajarbattu...bhool gaye... aaj karwa chauth hai...saath mein humara pehla Karwa chauth...

Karan smiles. Preeta goes downstairs.

In the hall.

Rakhi serves the sargi to Nisha, Preeta, Shrishti and Sherlyn. Just then Karan too comes downstairs.

Rakhi: Puttar tu itni subah kyun uth gaya??

Karan: Mom neend nahi aa rahi thi...aur bhook bhi lag rahi hai... toh socha niche hi aa jau...

Preeta slaps her forehead.

Shrishti: Jijz...mujhe toh laga tha ki aap bhi meri di ke liye fast rakhenge...

Karan: Whatt!! Fast air woh bhi mein!! No way!!

He starts eating the sargi items. Everybody finishes eating and go back to their rooms.

In the morning.

Karan wakes up to find Preeta dressing, in front of the mirror. He starts walking towards her. She feels his presence and smiles. He back hugs her and nuzzles his nose in her neck, his hands sliding on her waist.

Preeta: Karan...

Karan: Hmmm...

He then replaces his nose with his lips and she gasps. She grips his hands on her waist, tightly. He slides her dupatta and kisses her collarbone. She closes her eyes. He picks her up and lays her on the bed, coming over her. He caresses her bare waist, making her shiver. He places soft kisses on her belly and entangles their hands. He moves up and smiles seeing her eyes closed and she was smiling. He goes near her and kisses her earlobes. He moves towards her neck and she tilts her head, giving him more access.

Preeta: Karan...koi..aa jayega...

Karan (in her ears): Toh aane do...

Preeta: Karan please...

Karan frowns and leaves her. She gets up and pushes him inside the bathroom.

Preeta: Ab jaldi se tayaar ho jao!!

Karan: This is not fair!!

Preeta: Everything's is fair on love and war!!

She goes downstairs.

Later.

Karan is leaving for his practice.

Rakhi: Karan Puttar khaana toh khaake jaa...

Karan: Mom mein bohot late ho raha hu...wahi kha lunga...okay bye!!

He leaves hurriedly.

Rakhi: Isse kya hogaya??

Mahesh: Rakhi ji, kha lega woh..

Rakhi: Hmmmm..

Preeta: Chalo kids.. aaj mein aapko school chod dungi!!

Nyra: Yaay!!!

Preeta: Sherlyn tum mere saath office chalo...

Sherlyn: Par...