Preeran Promise

Preeran's room.

Preeta was sitting on the bed with Karan lying on her lap, playing with her dupatta. While she was caressing his face.

Karan: Preeta...

Preeta: Hmmm...

Karan (lost): Tum mujhe kabhi chhod ke nahi jaogi na...

Preeta: Tum...

Karan: Bolo na babydoll...tum mujhe kabhi chhodke nahi jaogi na...

Preeta: Agar tum chahoge na...tab bhi nahi jaungi...

Karan: Promise...

Preeta (smiles): Preeta promise...

Karan chuckles and snuggles closer to her and she shivers. Karan smiles seeing this.

Karan: Ab bhi farak padta hai tumhe, mere kareeb aane se??

Preeta blushes and Karan likes the way he affects her.

Preeta stands near the window, feeling the raindrops. Karan comes there, back hugging her.

Karan: Abhi toh tumne promise kiya tha kabhi nahi chodogi...aur ab dekho mujhse kitni door chali gayi thi...(he makes a cute baby face)

Preeta smiles at his childishness and leans on him and everything comes to a stand still.

He then picks her up and lays her on the bed and snuggles close into her.

Karan: Babydoll...

Preeta: Hmmm

Karan: I love you...

Preeta (smiles): I love you too...

Karan: But I love you more...

Preeta: And I love you the most...

Karan: Achcha toh phir ek promise karte hai ek dusre se...

Preeta: Kaisa promise??

Karan: Yahi ki chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye...hum ek dusre par pura bharosa karenge...kabhi ek dusre ka saath nahi chodenge...kabhi ek dusre se kuch nahi chupayenge..aur har ek woh promise nibhayenge jo humne shaadi mein kiye the..Promise to love each other till eyernity...Bolo, Karan promise??

Preeta: Nahi...

Karan is upset hearing this. Preeta cups his face.

Preeta: Preeran promise...

Karan smiles and hugs her and she sleeps in his embrace.

Next morning.

Preeta wakes up due to the sunlight and looks at Karan. She chuckles seeing such a cute face in front of her. She caresses his face and kisses him.

Preeta: Good morning my bajarbattu...

Karan (sleepily): Good morning my babydoll...

She breaks free from his grip and is about to go when Karan holds her hand.

Karan (wakes): Tum phirse mujhe chhod kar jaa rahi thi...

Preeta: Karan mein bathroom mein ready hone jaa rahi hu...ab kya waha bhi tum mere saath aaoge!!!

Karan: Of course, mein nahi toh kya humara padosi aayega!!!

Preeta slaps her forehead and leaves. Karan chuckles and goes back to sleep.

After sometime Preeta comes out and starts drying her hair. Water droplets fall on Karan and he wakes up and gets mesmerized seeing her. He comes near her and back hugs her. He then helps her get ready.