Romance

Next day, Luthra farmhouse.

Preeta wakes up to find herself in Karan's embrace. She smiles and kisses his cheek. She wriggles out of his tight grip on her and goes towards the washroom. Karan holds her hand and stops her.

Karan: Kaha jaa rahi ho babydoll...

Preeta:  Karan...woh...mein..bathroom mein...

Karan: Kisliye??

Preeta: Yeh kaisa sawal hai!! Insaan bathroom mein kyun jaata hai!!

Karan (smirking and coming closer to her): Nahaane....ya phir romance karne...

Preeta (moving backwards): D..dekho Karan...mein...

Karan keeps his finger on her lips. He moves closer to her and nuzzles in her neck. She closes her eyes. He moves towards her ear, so close that she could feel his breath.

Karan (whispers): Tum bohot khubsoorat lagti ho...

She blushes. He kisses her earlobe and moves down to the neck. He then picks her up in his arms and enters the washroom.

He places her under the shower and turns on the shower. She turns to run out but he holds her hand. He pulls her towards him and she hits his chest, hugging him.

Karan (whispering): Please...thodi der...

Preeta closes her eyes and hugs him back.

He then cups her face and leans towards her lips. She closes her eyes. He is about to kiss her but comesback to his senses and leaves from there.

Yeh mujhe kya ho jaata hai...mein Karan ki taraf itna kyun khichi chali jaati hu...

In the hall.

Karan is walking in the hall. He is feeling guilty of going near her.

Nahi...mein uske itne kareeb nahi jaa sakta...meine usse sach nahi bataya hai...usse nahi pata humaare bich mein kya tha...usse kitna uncomfortable feel hua hoga...mein...nahi...yeh galat hai!!

He sits on the dining table. Everybody comes downstairs.

Preeta serves everyone the breakfast, trying not to meet Karan's eyes.

Preeta is about to sit near Shrishti.

Rakhi: Arre puttar, waha nahi...Karan ke paas baith...

Preeta goes to sit near Karan, but he gets up.

Karan: Mera naashta ho gaya...mein room mein jaa raha hu, packing karne...

He leaves.

Rakhi: Isse kya hua??

Preeta: Mein dekhti hu...

She goes taking the plate.

Preeran's room.

Karan is packing his stuff but his mind is still somewhere else. Just then Preeta comes there.

Karan: Mujhe subah aisa nahi karna chahiye tha...usse kitna uncomfortable feel hua hoga...meine yeh kya kiya!!

Preeta goes inside.

Preeta: Karan...tumhara naashta...

Karan: Mujhe bhuk nahi hai Preeta...

Preeta puts the plate on the table and goes to him. She pins him to the wall, shocking him. She kisses him, again shocking him. She breaks the kiss.

Preeta: Mujhe tumhare saath kabhi uncomfortable feel nahi ho sakta...pata nahi kyun par mujhe tumhare saath bohot achcha lagta hai...

Before she can speak any further, he pulls her into a kiss, she too responds. They break the kiss and join their foreheads.