Sherlyn Out

Continued...

Kareena is forcing Preeta out of the house and everybody is trying to stop her. Just when she is about to throw her out of the house, someone turns her and slaps her. Everybody is shocked to see him.

Rakhi (murmurs): Mahesh ji......

K.daadi (murmurs): Mahesh puttar...

Everybody is happy to see him. Rakhi is about to hug him, but he stops her.

Mahesh (weakly): Kareena, kamse kam ek baar toh iss bichari ki baat sunn leti...

Preeta (emotional): Papa...

Mahesh opens his arms and she hugs him.

Preeta (breaks down): Papa...aapko pata hai meine aapko kitna miss kiya...uss din jab aap mere ghar par aaye the, tab mujhe laga tha ki sab thik ho jaayega...meine aapko promise kiya tha...aur mein apna promise pura nahi kar payi...I am so sorry...

Mahesh (holding her): Nahi, beta, tumne apni taraf se puri koshish ki...ab mein aa gaya hu na...papa kehti hai na mujhe, toh mein apni beti ko uska hak dilwakar hi rahunga...

Meanwhile, Sherlyn just wishes that the earth swallows her up, because now that Mahesh is here, she will not be able to escape.

Mahesh recognizes the kidnapper, who is the same one whom he had threatened.

Mahesh: Haan toh kidnapper ji, aap kya keh rahe the( going near him)...??

Kidnapper (scared remembering him): Woh... mein...woh...yeh...Preeta ji bilkul sahi keh rahi thi...Sherlyn madam ne hi kidnapping karwayi thi...

Everybody is shocked.

Mahesh: Kareena, ab kuch nahi kehna tumhe?? Ab nahi kahogi kuch??? Sherlyn se!!!

Karan (confused): Dad....??

Rishabh: Dad aap yeh kya bol rahe hai??

Mahesh: Mein samjhata hu...

He tells everybody what had happened just before his accident and how he had come to know about Sherlyn and Prithvi, how then he had gone to Preeta's house to assure her that he is with her and how while coming back Sherlyn and Prithvi had caused his accident.

Everybody is shocked, specially Kareena.

He then calls the police to hand them over.

Kareena is not able to take any of this and breaks down. Preeta handles her.

Kareena: I am sorry, Preeta...I am sorry...

Preeta: Nahi, Kareena bua, aapki koi galti nahi hai...

They hug each other and everybody smiles.

Just then Sherlyn picks up a knife from the fruit basket and is about to stab Karan, when someone holds her hand.

Preeta (angry): Mere parivaar ko haath laga ke toh dekho...haath tod dungi...(twisting her hand)...khabardaar jo tumne mere Karan ko haath lagaya toh...mein bhul jaungi ki tum bhi ek aurat ho!!!

Karan smiles hearing this. And she pushes her on the sofa. Karan pushes Prithvi too on the sofa and Karan and Preeta hold hands, unknowingly. While everybody is happy seeing them.

Karan: Ab jaldi se yeh bhi bata do ki tum dono aisa kyun kiya tha!!??

Prithvi: Kyun ki tere iss bhai ne (pointing towards Rishabh), mujhe jail pohchaya tha...

Everybody is shocked and they look towards Rishabh, who is confused.

Prithvi: Kyun, Rishabh Luthra, kuch yaad aaya?? 6 saal Pehle, tune mujhe fraud ke case mein andar band karwaya tha!!