Ganesh Chaturthi

Next day in Luthra house, Preeran's room.

Preeta and Karan are unable to decide what to wear when they decide to select clothes for each other. Karan selects a beautiful lehenga for Preeta, while she selects a beautiful traditional wear for him.

Karan gets ready and comes out and is mesmerized seeing Preeta. He comes near her and pulls her closer to him.

Pal ek pal  mein hi tham sa gaya
Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya

He slides his hands around her bare waist and she shivers. He smiles looking at the way he still affects her, despite six months of their marriage.

Chaloon main jahan jaaye tu
Daayein main tere baayein tu
Hoon rut main, hawayein tu
Saathiya...

He tucks her hair strands behind her ear and leans closer to her, their lips only a few inches away.

Hasu main jab gaaye tu
Roun main murjhaaye tu
Bheegun main barsaaye tu
Saathiya...

He then kisses her forehead and buries his head in her neck and she shivers, holding him tightly.

Tu ishq ke saare rang de gaya
Phir kheench ke apne sang le gaya

He then kisses her softly on the neck, sliding his hands on her bare waist. Preeta, unable to control herself, hugs him tightly and he hugs her back, both smiling.

Kahin pe kho jaaye jo
Jahan ye ruk jaaye pal
Kabhi na phir aaye kal
Saathiya...

Just then they hear coughing sound and they leave each other. They see Shrishmeer standing at the door.

Karan: Tum dono mere pyaar ke dushman ho yaar! Jab dekho tab mere romance ke bich mein aa jaate ho!!

Shrishmeer laugh, while Preeta blushes.

Sameer: Bhai, mein toh yeh bataane aaya tha ki Rishabh bhai aapko bula rahe hai...Murti lene jaana hai na...

Karan: Oh haan, chal, chalte hai...Babydoll, romance mein aake complete kar dunga...

Preeta blushes hearing this. Shrishti hugs her and laughs.

Shrishti: Di, aap kitne lucky ho na, ki aapko jiju jaise husband mile...

Preeta (smiling): Woh toh hai Shrishti...Bohot lucky hu mein ki mujhe Karan jaisa pati mila...uske jaisa iss puri duniya mein koi nahi hai...Mein bohot pyaar karti hu usse, aur mein yeh bhi jaanti hu ki woh bhi mujhse utna hi pyaar karta hai...

Karan overhears this. He smiles and leaves. Preeta and Shrishti too leave.

Later.

Later, they bring the idol home, grandly.

After the Ganesh Sthaapana is done, they begin with the aarti. Preeta and Karan do the aarti.

Its Nisha's turn. While she is doing the aarti, she is about to burn her hand due to the fire, when Rishabh holds it and gets burnt instead. Preeran, seeing this, smile looking at each other.

In Rishabh's room.

Rishabh is about to clean his wound, when Nisha holds his hand.

Rishabh: Nisha, aap...

Nisha: Thank you so much, Rishabh. Aapne mere haath ko jalne se bacha liya...Jab aapne meri madat ki toh meine socha ki mein bhi aapki madat kar du...

She then cleans his wound and shuts his eyes, so that it does not pain. Nisha chuckles seeing him like that and blows on the wound so it doesn't pain much. Rishabh gets lost in her.