Mahira's threat.

Mahesh's room.

Preeta enters the room and kneels down beside Mahesh.

Preeta: I am sorry...papa...aaj jo meine kiya..uske liye i am really sorry. (starts crying and then stops) Lekin ab bas bohot hua...mein aur nahi roungi aur na hi kisi aur ko rone dungi. Ab agar koi royega toh woh sirf Sherlyn hogi...I promise you papa...Sherlyn ko uske kiye ki sazaa zaroor milegi...aur yeh Preeta Karan Luthra ka vaada hai aapse..

She takes his blessings and leaves, not noticing the movement in Mahesh's body.

After sometime Rakhi enters the room and tells Mahesh how happy she is.

Rakhi: Mahesh ji, aapko pata hai aaj Karan ki shaadi hone wali thi aur woh bhi ek galat ladki se...par aaj Preeta ne aake usse rok liya. Mein bohot khush hu ki Preeta ko uska hak mil gaya...

Preeran's room.

Preeta enters the room and is reminded of the moments she spent with Karan. Each corner had its own memory. A tear fell down her cheeck, which she quickly wiped. Just then Mahira enters the room.

Mahira: Wow Preeta, wow. Toh aakhir tumne meri shaadi rok hi di na. Lekin bhulna mat ki mein ab bhi iss ghar mein hu.

Preeta: Abhi tak toh ho...lekin zyada der tak nahi rahogi. Mein tumhe bohot jald iss ghar se bahar nikal dungi.

Mahira is about to slap Preeta, when she holds her hand tightly.

Preeta: Galti se bhi yeh galti karne ki galti mat karna!!

Karan comes there but stops to listen to their conversation.

Mahira (smirks): Mein bohot jald apni agli chaal chalungi aur tum bas dekhti reh jaugi...dekhna kaise mein tumhare dil ke rishton ko todti hu...karan ko marke!!

Karan and Preeta are shocked.

Preeta: Mere karan ki taraf aankh uthakar toh dikho...tumhari aankhein noch dalungi...nahi toh mera naam bhi Preeta Karan Luthra nahi!!

Mahira gets shocked hearing this while Karan gets emotional.

Mahira: Tum kuch nahi kar paogi. Sab kuch pata hone ke baad bhi mein abhi bhi iss ghar mein hu. Tum kuch prove nahi kar paogi...and that's a promise...na yeh ki meine tumhe jhoote case mein phasaya aur na woh jo mein aage karne wali hu...tumhara murder!!

Karan is left shocked hearing all that.

Mahira smirks and leaves the room.

Jab usne mere baare mein kuch kaha toh tumne usse chup kara diya. Par jb usne tumhare baare mein kuch kaha to tumne kuch kyun nahi kaha Preeta, kyun??

Meanwhile Rishabh.

Rishabh is checking the CCTV footage of how Sherlyn and Mahira exchanged places, when his eyes land on the footage of the main gate. He enlarges the video.

He see's how Preeta distracted the security guards and they, thinking that Preeta is along with the media persons, stops them while she along with the ladies enter.

"Preeta: Ek tir se do nishane.

Woman 1: Par Preeta beta, yeh kyu?

Preeta: Jisse hum andar bhi jaa sake aur yeh shaadi rokde aur yeh media walo ke saamne Karan ka naam bhi kharab na ho..."

Preeta ji Karan se kitna pyaar karti hai...

Preeran's room.
Karan enters the room. Preeta sees him and immediately jumps on the bed, confusing Karan.

Preeta: Yeh bed mera hai aur tumhara woh sofa hai!

Karan smiles at her innocence but hides it.

Karan: Yeh kabse hua??

Preeta: Abhi se!

Karan: Dekho yeh bed mera hai...aur meri aadat hai ispar sone ki.

Preeta: Toh phir apni aadatein badal lo.

Then she throws a pillow at him.
Karan throws the pillow back and jumps onto the bed.

Karan: Bed mera hai aur yeh room bhi mera hai toh yaha mein sounga.

Preeta (annoyed): Nahi!!! Yeh room bhi mera hai, bed bhi mera hai aur tum bhi....

Karan widens his eyes while Preeta realizes what she was saying.

Karan: Kya kaha?

Preeta (innocently): Kya kaha?

Karan: Tum bhi....aage??

Preeta (embarrassed): Uh...woh...tum...

Karan (coming closer to her): mein kya Preeta?

Preeta: Tum bhi jaake sofa par so jao!!

Karan refuses to go and an irritated Preeta herself goes on the sofa to sleep.

At night.

Preeta feels hungry and goes to the kitchen to cook something. Girish tells her that Karan too hasn't eaten anything since the morning, making her concerned.

After sometime she enters the room with food and starts eating in front of Karan.
Karan eyes her and turns around.

Kaisa hai yeh bajarbattu...dekhta rahega par kuch kahega nahi!!

Kaisi hai yeh bajarbatti...dekhti rahegi par khaane ke liye nahi puchegi!! Kitni bhook lag rahi hai!!

Preeta comes up with an idea.

Preeta: Aur yeh aakhri bite khaane ke baad mein chain se soungi.

Karan (snatches the plate and starts eating): Yeh mat sochna ki mujhe bhook lag rahi hai isliye mein kha raha hu...mein tumhe chain se kaise jeene du!!

Preeta chuckles and nods and goes back to sleep. Karan goes down to keep the plate when he sees a plate already there. He asks Girish who tells him that Preeta had already eaten.

Rakhi sees this and smiles thinking Preeta will take good care of Karan and she need not worry.

Karan smiles and enters his room to see Preeta sleeping, uncomfortably, on the sofa.

Karan: Sabka khayal rakhti ho par jab khud ko takleef hoti hai toh kyu kuch nahi bolti??

Karan caresses her face and she smiles in her sleep taking Karan's name.

Karan smiles at her, picks her up in his arms, lays her on the bed, covers her with a duvet and goes to sleep on the couch, looking at her.

He sleeps, admiring her...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Precap:

Preeta, Kritika and Sameer plan against Sherlyn when Karan shows up. Later, they share a romantic moment.