Truth out

Next day, Luthra house.

Sameer is pacing here and there in the hall while everybody is seated on the sofa.

Sameer: Kya bhabhi aayengi??

Karan: Sammy tu kyun tension le raha hai...darr mat woh aa jayegi meine usse baat ki hai na...

Sameer: Uss hi baat ka toh darr hai...

Everybody laughs while Karan glares at him.

Nisha: Pree...

Everybody turns and sees Arora's at the door.

Preeta gets emotional seeing the Luthra house just the same as she had left it.

She remembers the first time she had entered the house. She is about to enter when she bumps into a worker and he spills red paint on the floor. Preeta doesn't notice it.

Worker: Sorry madam...

Preeta (smiles): Koi baat nahi..

She enters the Luthra house, leaving her footprints behind. She doesn't notice it but everyone else does and smiles. Just then they hear a voice.

"Kya baat hai bhabhi...aapne toh grahpravesh kar liya!!"

Karan: Roo!!

Preeta turns and is shocked to see her footprints on the floor, while Karan smiles.

Shrishti: Ruchika!! Tu kab aayi!!

Roo: Bas abhi!!

She hugs Shrishti. She then bumps into Ayaan. She is about to fall when he catches her. He is mesmerized by her.

Roo: Oh hello!! Tumne mujhe touch kaise kiya!!

Ayaan: What!! Ek toh maine tumhe girne se bachaya aur tum mujhi par chilla rahi ho!!

Roo: Aur nahi toh kya!! Leave me!! Chodo mujhe!!

Ayaan: Arre par...

Roo: I said chodo mujhe.

Ayaan (frowns): Okay, fine..

He leaves her and she falls on the ground and screams.

Roo: Tumne mujhe choda kyun!!??

Ayaan: Whatt!! Tumne hi toh mujhe bolo tha...chodo mujhe!! (mimics her)

Everybody starts laughing. Preeta and Karan are reminded of the time when the same thing had happened with them and smile.

Shrishti: Yeh ayaan hai...humara chota bhai...

Everybody goes inside. The alliance of Shrishmeer and Krishat is fixed. The pandit is called.

Preeta: Excuse me, mein abhi aati hu..

Preeta leaves and goes to a corner.

Preeta calls Nyra.

Preeta: Hello jaan??

Nyra: Hello mumma...

Preeta: Aap thik toh ho na?? Ro aur Kartik bhaiya ko zyada pareshan toh nahi kar rahe na...

Nyra: Nahi mumma...hum toh achche se khel rahe hai...

Preeta: Okay jaan take care of yourself.

Just then Karan comes there.

Nyra: Okay mumma bye...I love you..

Preeta (smiles): I love you too jaan... bye..

Karan hears this and feels sad. He leaves from there. Preeta too comes back.