Mahira returns

Next day.

Preeta wakes up to find herself in Karan's embrace. She looks at him and smiles. She kisses the tip of his nose. He wakes up and pulls her closer.

Preeta: Karan...chodo...hum late ho gaye hai...

Karan: Please na babydoll..thodi der...kitne saalo se meine iss din ka intezaar kiya hai...

Preeta smiles.

Preeta: Meine bhi...par hume jaldi niche chalna chahiye subah ke 8 baj rahe hai!!!

Karan frowns and leaves her. She goes to get ready. He falls asleep again.

Downstairs.

Sherlyn comes downstairs and goes to Rakhi.

Sherlyn: Aunty, sab kaha hai??

Rakhi: Puttar sab so rahe hai!! Thak gaye honge na..

Sherlyn: Naashta...

Rakhi: Puttar woh toh nahi bana abhi tak..

Sherlyn (smiles): Koi baat nahi...mein bana du??

Rakhi: Tu bana legi??

Sherlyn: Koshish toh kar hi sakti hu...

Rakhi smiles.

Rakhi: Thik hai puttar...

Sherlyn goes to the kitchen  and starts preparing breakfast. She bumps into a staff member(SM).

Sherlyn: I am so sorry..

SM: Koi baat nahi ma'am..

Sherlyn wonders where she had heard the voice, but jerks off her thoughts and starts working.

Preeran's room.

Preeta comes out of the bathroom and sits in front of the mirror. She wipes her hairs and the droplets fall on Karan, waking him up. He gets mesmerized seeing her. He moves towards her.

He comes close to her and nuzzles his face in her neck. She closes her eyes, smiling. He parts her hair and kisses her neck. He unpins her dupatta and kisses her shoulder. He slides his hand around her waist and she shivers with his touch. He smiles. He caresses her face and kisses her forehead.

Karan: I love you babydoll...

Preeta: I love you too bajarbattu...

He leans towards her lips. She closes her eyes, but then pushes him and runs out of the room. Karan ruffles his hand in the back of his head and smiles.

Later.

Rakhi: Puttar Shrishti abhi tak nahi uthi...

Preeta: Maa actually Shrishti ko khud uthne ki aadat nahi hai... mein utha kar aati hu usse...

Rakhi: Thik hai puttar...

Preeta goes to Shrishti's room and finds the door unlocked.

She enters the room and is shocked to see the scenario. Sameer is sleeping on the floor, holding a bedsheet. Shrishti has taken up the entire bed and is sleeping peacefully, hugging the pillow and her duvet.

Preeta wakes Shrishti up, who is confused to see her surrounding.

Shrishti (yawning): Di...aapne mere room ka interior kab change karwaya??

Preeta slaps her forehead.

Preeta: Yeh Arora mansion nahi hai!!

Shrishti (confused): Hain!??