Haldi

Continued.

Preeta runs behind Karan, who runs upstairs.

Karan's room.

Karan hides behind the door. Preeta comes in.

Preeta: Kaha ho tum Karan Luthra!! Bahar niklo!!

Just then Karan comes and backhugs Preeta. She closes her eyes.

Karan: I am sorry na babydoll...

Preeta (smiles): Koi baat nahi...chalo niche chalte hai...

She is about to go but Karan holds her hand and pulls her towards him. She hits his chest.

Preeta: Karan kya kar rahe ho...koi aa jayega...

Karan: Toh aane do...

Preeta: Karan...

He closes the door and locks it.

Karan: Ab koi nahi aayega..

He moves towards her, while she moves backwards. Her back hits the wall. She closes her eyes. He kisses her forehead and then her eyes. She opens them. He takes a haldi bowl from the table.

Preeta (confused): Yeh tum...

Karan: Shhh...humari mehendi toh ho gayi..(pointing towards his name in her hand. She gets surprised but then smiles.)...toh meine socha kyun na haldi bhi ho jaye...

She blushes. He keeps the bowl back and takes some of it in his hand. He applies it on her arms. She closes her eyes. She shivers with his touch. He smiles.

Karan: Ab bhi farak padta hai...

Preeta blushes and Karan smiles seeing his effect on her.

He caresses her arm and touches his arm with hers. He takes more and applies it on her neck. She turns her head, giving him more access. He nuzzles his neck in hers and she clutches his kurta. He removes her dupatta and applies it on her back, still hugging her. He too closes his eyes. He then applies it on her waist, caressing it. Now, she takes the haldi and applies it on his cheeks. She goes near him and rubs her cheeks against his. Both close their eyes.

Karan then picks her up and takes her inside the bathroom. He puts her in the bathtub, containing milk. He then picks up a plate containing rose petals and showers it on her. She smiles opening her arms, looking up and closing her eyes. He showers the petals on her and gets inside the bathtub. He takes her hand and rubs the haldi off using milk. He caresses her legs and she closes her eyes, smiling. He opens the dori of her blouse and caresses her bare back. She hugs him tightly.

He picks her up and takes her under the shower and turns on the knob. She tries to leave but he pulls her back and she hits his chest. She closes her eyes, the water droplets falling on her face.

Karan: Koi itna khubsoorat kaise ho sakta hai...

Preeta blushes.

Karan: Hayye babydoll...itna blush mat karo nahi toh mein control nahi kar paunga...

She blushes even more. Karan rubs their cheeks, removing the haldi. He pins her to the wall and nuzzles his face in her neck, sucking the water droplets. She gasps and clutches his shirt. He kisses her neck softly. He caresses her arms and slides down to her palms. They entagle their fingers. He leans towards her and she closes her eyes. He is about to kiss her when they hear a voice.

Shrishti: Di, jijs kaha hai aap log??

They immediately depart. Preeta turns her face to hide her blush. Karan ruffles his hand in the back of his head. Both of them smile.