Feelings

Continued.

Everybody rushes to Preeran's room. Karan tries to open the door but it is locked from the inside.

Rishabh: Karan, darwaaza tod dete hai...

Karan nods and he and Rishabh break the door. They find the room to be very hot.

Nisha: Karan, yeh itni garmi kyun ho rahi hai??

Just then they hear Preeta's voice from the bathroom.

Preeta: K...Karan...

They rush to the bathroom and open the door. Preeta falls in Karan's arms. He makes her lie on the bed. He turns the ac on to normalize her body temperature.

Karan: Relax babydoll...mein yahi hu...hum sab yahi hai...

Sherlyn gives her the medicine. They all go out of the room. Preeta opens one eye and sees them leave. She immediately removes the medicine from her mouth and throws it away. She goes behind them, unnoticed by anyone.

Shrishmeer's room.

Shrishti: Mein uss chudail ko chodungi nahi!!! Meri di ko maarne ki koshish ki!! Shrishti Luthra ki di ko!!!!!

Sameer controls her, who was very angry. Preeta, who was hiding behind the door, gets confused as to who was Shrishti talking about.

Sherlyn: Relax Shrishti...jab tak Karan Preeta ke saath hai, woh usse kuch nahi hone dega!!

Preeta smiles hearing this.

Karan (angry): Par iska matlab yeh toh nahi na ki woh meri babydoll ko maarne ki koshish karti rahe!!

Rishabh: Karan hume jald se jald Tanya ko dhoondna hoga.

Preeta (in mind): Tanya toh Aditya ki behen hai na...

Nisha: Par Rishabh hum usse dhoonde kaise!!

Sameer: Mahira ne usse kidnap kiya hai!!

Preeta gets shocked hearing this. She gets angry. Not only because of Mahira but also because Karan did not tell her about Mahira.

Karan: Sherlyn, tum Aditya ko phone lagao, mujhe usse baat karni hai...

Sherlyn calls Aditya.

Aditya: Haan Sherlyn, bolo...

Sherlyn: Adi woh...

She tells him everything that had happened after the diwali party.

Aditya: Karan mujhe nahi pata meri behen kaha hai...nahi toh abhi tak meine usse bacha liya hota...

Karan: Aditya, kuch toh pata hoga...koi choti si detail Tanya ke gaayab hone se pehle...Mahira ne kuch bataya ho...kuch toh...

Aditya: Karan mujhe bas itna pata hai ki meri Tanya uske paas hai...dhamkane ke liye woh mujhe uski photo bhejti hai...

Everybody gets upset.

Karan: Thik hai...tum uski pics mujhe forward kardo...

Aditya: Sure...Thank you so much, aap sab ka...

Karan (smiles): No problem...

Sherlyn: Bye, Adi...

Aditya: Bye...

He ends the call. Shrishti hits her shoulder with Sherlyn's, teasing her.

Shrishti: Adi, ha...

Sherlyn (blushing): Aisa kuch nahi hai...

Preeran's room.

Preeta goes back to her room and acts to be asleep. Karan comes there and sits beside her. He caresses her hairs and kisses her forehead.