Fear

Next morning.

Preeta wakes up due to the sunrays falling on her. She wakes up to find herself in the embrace of her loving husband. She smiles and kisses his forehead. She turns to leave but his grip over her waist is too strong. Karan too wakes up due to the movement.

Karan (sleepily): Good morning babydoll...

Preeta (smiles): Good morning bajarbattu...

He cuddles more into her, digging his face into her neck. She can feel his breath on her neck and closes her eyes.

Karan: Aaj meri morning sachme good hai...

She smiles.

Preeta: Karan ab utho...mujhe tayaar hona hai...

Karan: Toh ho na...meine kab manaa kiya...

Preeta: Par...

Karan: Bolo toh mein help kar du...

Preeta widens her eyes. She pushes him slightly and runs inside the bathroom, blushing. Karan gets up and rubs his hand in the back of his head, smiling.

Later.

Preeta comes out of the bathroom. She stands in front of the mirror and wipes her hair. Karan gets mesmerized seeing her. He moves towards her and she smiles. He backhugs her and nuzzles his face in her neck. She closes her eyes, feeling him.

Just then Shrishti knocks on the door.

Shrishti: Di...aap uth gaye??

Both of them depart. Preeta panics and locks Karan inside the bathroom.

Preeta: Please...thodi der wahi raho..

She opens the door.

Shrishti: Di aapne itna time kyun laga diya??

Preeta: Woh...woh mein bathroom mein thi...

Shrishti: Achcha anyways...mera bathrobe aapke bathroom mein hai.. Mein le leti hu..

Preeta gets shocked and immediately stands in front of the bathroom.

Preeta: Ruk!! Mein laake deti hu...

Shrishti: Arre par...

Preeta: Meine kaha na...

Preeta opens the door slightly and goes inside. Karan pulls her towards him.

Preeta: Karan chodo...Shrishti bahar hai...

Karan: Haan toh...mein nahi chodunga!!

Preeta: Karan please...

Karan nods in no.

Shrishti: Di kaha reh gaye aap!!

Preeta pleads Karan with her eyes. He frowns and leaves her. She goes outside. By mistake she opens the door and Shrishti sees Karan. She smirks.

Shrishti: Waise di...aapko pata hai Aditya...(Karan keenly listens)...woh India aaya hai...

Preeta: Haan pata hai...

Shrishti: Aapko kaise pata??

Preeta: Woh...tujhe kya karna!! Tu jaa...

Shrishti: Arre di suno toh...aapko yaad hai, London mein Aditya aapka kitna khayal rakhta tha...(Preeta and Karan widen their eyes, Karan fumes in jealousy)...aapke Nashik wale boyfriend se bhi zyada (this was it for Karan)...hayye di...Aditya toh bohot hi achcha ladka hai...mujhe pata hai aapko bhi woh pasand hai...(Preeta widens her eyes)