Forgiveness

Continued.

Preeta comes out of the washroom and is surprised to see the room decorated.

Preeta: Yeh sab...

She turns her head towards the door to find Karan standing there, smiling.

Karan: Kaisa laga??

Preeta (smiles): Achcha hai...par kisliye??

Karan comes towards her. He takes her hand and makes her stand inside the heart.

Karan: Yeh special decoration, special insaan ke special day ke liye...

Preeta (tearfully): Tumhe yaad tha...

Karan: Of course...dekho Preeta agar tumhe achcha nahi laga toh boldo.. par please aise ro mat...

He wipes her tears and she smiles.

Karan: Tumhe pata hai...tumhare jaane ke baad junior ne bhi apna birthday nahi manaya...bilkul tumhari tarah ziddi jo hai..

She chuckles. He smiles seeing her.

He pulls her by her waist, back hugging her.

Karan: Please..thodi der...

The clock strikes 12.

Karan (whispering): Happy birthday Mrs. Preeta Karan Luthra...

Preeta smiles and leans on him. He nuzzles his face in her neck. She shivers and he smiles. He kisses her neck and then her collarbone. He turns her and kisses her forehead and then joins it with his.

Karan: I love you babydoll...

Not expecting an answer, he turns to leave. Preeta holds his hand. She runs and back hugs him.

Preeta: I love you too...

He smiles and tears flow from his eyes.

She comes in front and wipes her tears.

Preeta: Ab ro kyun rahe ho...

Karan: Kaan taras gaye the mere yeh sunne ke liye...

Preeta: Toh ab sun lo..I love you Karan Luthra!! Nahi reh sakti mein tumhare bina... Mein tumhe maaf toh nahi kar paungi Karan... Par meine bohot socha...aur phir mujhe humare woh chote chote moments yaad aaye...jin mein tumne mujhe itna special feel karwaya...mujhe itna bharosa hai tumpar ki tumhare rehte huye mujhe uss wakt ki yaad nahi aayegi... I love you Karan...I love you so much...