Chapter 7

*Narration*

The four strongest adventurers in Orario charge towards The Nemean Lion, as the king of the beast ragdolls the others, sending them flying off.

"Ottar, take lead." Finn ordered as Ottar followed suit, releasing his aura to the max along with his beastification he took the front swinging the black Durandal blade that was touted to be unbreakable. Finn may not be the strongest of the four but he was put in charge by the gods as the commander of the expedition due to his wit, leadership, and strategic mind. He was the perfect man for the job, and everyone knows that.

"Arghhh!!!" Ottar screams as the Lion's claw meets the blade head on, a battle of strength, the ground shaking at their clash.

Mia and Rajesh flanked the beast at both sides, releasing their magic as they imbued their weapons with it.

"KJEMPENS VREDE!!!" Mia's booming voice echoed as she unleashed the magical blow with her shovel shining crimson.

"SIR KAATANA SLAISH!!!" Rajesh took his two katara imbued in lighting, driving it at the neck of the beast.

*BOOM*

As the smoke settled the beast took the attack like they were nothing and spun around so fast hitting the three with its limbs in the process sending them reeling back.

"DIE YOU FUCKING OVERGROWN CAT!" Finn, like death from above beams towards the beast, a streak of yellow following the pallum hero at his wake.

The Lion meets his attack head on with the same fury, roaring and jumping towards the pallum.

they met at the air, the lion strength overpowering Finn as he slashed at him with its massive claws opening up multiple wounds and sending him bleeding towards the ground.

"CAPTAIN!" Riveria calls out to him, and charges up a spell, as the clouds in the sky compressed with her might. the strongest mage unleashed her strongest spell.

"DRAKONISCHER BLITZ!" Lightning descended at the beast, forming a dragon as it crashed towards it. Its roar echoed in pain.

Riveria feels dizzy, extremely so, she was nearing mind zero, only a speck of mana remaining at her reserves.

She took a few bottles of mana potion from her bag, only two remains from her stock. he Hurriedly drank one and returned the other back inside her bag as she looked at the effect of her awesome magic.

Smoke rises as the area hit by the magic charred at the extreme heat of it.

"Did that do it?" Jacob a random level four adventurer from Loki's familia question as he watched, bringing his weapon down and breathing heavily.

*schlap*

A blur passed him, he didn't even see it coming. His head sliding down his body at the horror of everyone around.

The Nemean Lion, with smoke rising from its body, eyes red with rage slashed his head off, the magic that it was hit with only fueling its rage and bloodlust.

"JACOB!!!" Cynthia from Loki's rushed towards the lion, planning on avenging her fallen comrades.

"Cynthia you idiot. stand down." Finn tried stopping her but her anger blinded her from reason. And as she slashed the beast with her sword the look of anger on her face turned to fear.

Her weapon broke upon contact with it, as the beast mauled her with its mouth, biting her head off with a crunch.

but the beast didn't stop there, it moved in for the kill, charging at the shell shock adventurers who witnessed two of their comrades die.