Chapter 17

*Narration*

August was sitting in front of Sophie, he was twiddling his thumbs as he awkwardly looked around the adventurers guild. Aside from Heracles, August never really talked to anyone, his only interaction with people was when he was taking a job like slaying monster and if Heracles sent him in town for some chores.

"Sir?" the elf awkwardly called him as she handed out a piece of paper towards August. "Can you please fill this form up so we can start. By the way my name is Sophie."

"Oh no problem... Nice to meet you Sophie, my name is August." He received the paper and introduced himself as well. He started reading the content and filled the form up.

Sophie stared at the young man as he filled the form up, in her mind the youth didn't seem to be anyone special, probably a low class adventurer who's just starting off based on his age. Maybe his god took a liking to him, she shuddered at the thought of the god who could emit such a pressure with his presence alone.

'Heracles was it. There's no record of him in the adventurers guild's archive. He must be a newly descended god. There are a lot of gods who descend from heaven at this time. He probably isn't that high up in heaven since there is no record of him. Well not that I know of anyway.' she was in her own world and didn't hear the voice that was calling her.

"--s Sophie... Miss Sophie..." She was finally shaken out of her daydreaming as she heard her name being called by the youth.

"Oh sorry about that, I was just thinking of something."

"Oh its ok. By the way I'm done filling this up now." August gave the paper back for Sophie to read. And she did. Little by little her face crumbled into disbelief.

'let's see... August Kaiser eh... 15... Quite young...'

'...'

'...'

'L-L-LEVEL 5!!!' her mind completely stopped working, level 5 at the age of 15, from what she knows only one other person achieved such a feat... It was the sword princess of loki familia.

"Uhmmm... Is everything ok?" August asks the confused elf, wondering why her face suddenly became weird. Did he perhaps fill the papers wrong?

"You might have made a mistake here. Let's see, you wrote that you are level 5 at the question regarding your level..."

"What of it?"

"Well aren't you just registering to become an adventurer. And you seem quite young."

"B-but I am level 5." August tilted his head confused. What part of it was so unbelievable? Little did he know that he was an extreme oddity for the receptionist. They believed that Ais was a once in a lifetime prodigy, and now they are staring at another one.

'August Kaiser, I must be his adviser.' she was determine to keep this one under her wing. She can literally taste a promotion coming her way if she could be an adviser to one of the few level 5 in the city.

"Oh, it's nothing, but before that, we need to see your status for recording, then after that you are all done." Her voice changed, much to the surprise of August. But he paid it no mind, and his lord Heracles did tell him that the adventurers guild would likely record his status.

"Oh ok." August quickly attempted to take off his shirt, much to the surprise of the young elf.

"No no no no no!!!" her hand moved at lightning speed, stopping August from stripping at the middle of the room filled with people. "Not here!! NOT HERE!!!"

"Ohh... Sorry..." August looked down at the floor, his face blushing slightly, he looked around and saw most of the people looking at their interaction.