Chapter 124

-At the Heracles Manor.

The members of the Heracles familia all had a nervous look on their faces. At the moment, their God, Heracles, is at the Tower of Babel and would be declaring war games on the Apollo familia at the Denatus that was being held.

They have full trust that their God would be able to pull it off, but there's a lingering fear that the others might take this opportunity to gang up on them. Like Heracles said, he isn't a well-liked god. Hell, most of the deity hates him if he was being honest.

They were planning their move for the upcoming war games, and the atmosphere is tense. It has been close to two hours since Heracles left for Babel. Standard Denatus usually lasts within the hour.

August has left everything to Denki and Helga. The two of them are more well-versed in the strengths and weaknesses of the other members, and Denki has been handling the others for quite some time now.

And August is a more "on the spot" type of fighter and strategist, and his primary tactic is attack. But in a confrontation as large as a war games, that tactic isn't really that dependable.

"So, do we all agree?" Denki stared at everyone, their faces serious as they stared at the paper Denki had set up on the ground. "I will be the one fighting Hyakinthos, while Helga would be leading the assault on the other members of Apollo familia. The captain would play the role of support; he is stronger and faster than everyone, so he can be at multiple places at once, supporting those who need it."

Jogu shrugged as he stared at the plans Denki had set up. "I mean, it's fine and dandy and all, but is this really necessary? I mean, we could just drop the cap'n in those lots and call it a day, right?"

Helga slapped the back of Jogu's head as she growled at the poor man. "And what makes you think that we'll only be fighting Apollo familia? What if he made an alliance with the other gods? Gods who have level 5 in their ranks? What then?"

Jogu scratched the back of his head, muttering something about always getting bullied.

"She's right. It's safe to assume that we won't be getting any allies in this fight, and Apollo would get plenty, so I made the adjustment of the safest route we can take. And the captain's strength would be a major key if we want to win this." Denki nods, he had racked his brains on how to win the war games with no casualties on their side, and doing this is their best option. Especially since they didn't have a clue on how many gods would support Apollo in the war games.

"I get that... But why only you? Isn't it safer to have another one with you when you fight Hyakinthos?" Nadia asked while looking at Denki.

The young samurai clenched his fist as his eyes momentarily moved towards Froke. He then answered, his voice cold and dangerous. "It's personal."

Helga closed her eyes; she had never seen Denki this angry before. She clapped her hands one time, gaining everyone's attention. "This is the best plan we can come up with; it's a solid plan. Stick to your roles, and we should win this without any complications."

""Aye!"" the others nodded in agreement. If both Helga and Denki agree on this plan, then it was the right move to execute it.

Helga then turned towards Denki, seeing the young samurai nodding at her. She then sighed, she knows Denki was being selfish in his desire to fight Hyakinthos alone, but now that she knows the full story, she doesn't have a say in the young samurai's plan for revenge. 'I just hope he wouldn't bite more than what he can chew.' Helga massaged the bridge of her nose as they finalized the plan.

Meanwhile...

August was meditating on the side; his thoughts are stuck on what happened earlier in the morning. His mind flashed back on how Hyakinthos caught his spear, and the last time he checked, he was level 3. It should have been virtually impossible for him to sense the attack coming, much less catch it to a degree.