Chapter 90

The sounds of the battle was echoing all throughout the city of Orario. Every impact shook the ground as Denki, who was running with everything he has, gulped.

He could already see the amphitheater, his legs was straining at every step he takes, his hands bleeding from the heavy object that he was carrying.

Even at level 3, Denki was struggling to lift the weapon of his god, but he knew he must make haste, this is the only way he could help.

"WHY IS THIS FUCKING THING SO FUCKING HEAVY?!!" He cursed as he grit his teeth and moved.

.
.
.
.
.

August hand shook as he blocked an incoming attack from the creature, he can feel his bones rattling and straining from the impact. He grit his teeth as his feet was lifted of the ground.

The creature sent the young adventurer flying back, but it knew that it still has more problem to deal with.

A gigantic fist crashed at it's jaw, it snapped it head to the side, as Heracles followed up with a three punch combination aiming at the creatures vital points.

The creature found a bit of lee way since he sent August back, so its focused was primarily at the god.

Seeing no point in dodging or blocking, the creature opted for a simultaneous hit, brandishing its claws to attack at the same time as Heracles. It trusted that its durability will be able to take the god's assult, but Heracles wouldn't be able to take on it's claws.

Heracles shifted his lead leg to the right, canceling the combination he was about to throw. Fighting barehanded against the creature that has greater durability than him was starting to take its toll.

'Damn it, it's learning as it fights!' Heracles narrowly dodged the sharp claws of the creature, and with a rotation of his body, he throw a low hook straight for the creatures ribs.

His fist digging deep into the creatures side, a gnarly crunch made the god smirk as he could feel the creature bones cracking at his strength.

The creature grunts in pain as it swung it claws wildly at the god. Heracles leaned back, his eyes starting at the claws as it pass by his face.

But he didn't expect the creature would also bring it's head forward, headbutting the god straight at his nose.

Heracles winced, caught off guard by the blow, and the creature didn't let that small opening pass by. It stabbed its claws straight at the god's lead leg, the spear like claws going through the hard muscles of the god.

Heracles roared in pain, whilst delivering a straight right at the creature. Sending it back a few steps. His led leg buckled as the claws were forcefully pulled out.

The creature smiled wildly at this, this is its chance, it rushed forwards, claws at the ready to tear the god to pieces, only to crashed face first at a violent boom, as August took advantage of the creature's tunnel vision, slamming his spear at its head, sending it flying back.

August jumped back and landed at the side of Heracles. "You good old man?" August asked, his voice a bit worry as his eyes momentarily glanced at the wound in Heracles' left leg.

"Don't worry about it, keep your focus on that thing." Heracles answered, his voice firm, but his face was grimacing at the pain. 'What's taking Denki so long?' he thought to himself as he took a deep breath.

The creature roared in fury, black tar streaming down its face from the blow it had just received. It eyed August and Heracles,

"We need to synchronize our attacks," Heracles panted, his breaths heavy from the strain. "I'll distract it; you find an opening and strike. Got it?"