Chapter 54

***

TheManCandy is back. Did you guys miss me? Well I sure did.

And I'm proud to say that after 4 years I'm finally graduating so horay!!!

Now without further ado. Here's the new chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

***

*Narration*

Ganesha marched at the stage with a smile on his face, he was feeling quite jovial due to the fact that Taka Kumar won his fight.

"What a spectacular display of skill shown by Taka, even with his weapon destroyed he had still come up on top in that match!!!" The crowd applauded at this, and Ganesha smiled proudly. "Now he will move on to the second round... But enough about that, we have a banger for the next match of the tournament!!!"

Now this fight was something the crowd was itching to see, the one fighting was one of the most popular adventurers of Orario, and she is fighting an outsider as well.

"Now allow me to introduce to all of you the next fighters!!! In my right!!! This fighter had traveled all over the world, He is one of the four pillars of Athena familia!!! With his sword and shield he had come to Orario to test his might!!! The Paladin!!! EDWIN!!! HYRULE!!!"

He entered the stage with a confident strut, every step he took generates a heavy thud as his armor clangs at his movement. And he is adorned with it, almost no area in his body is left untouched by the heavy silver armor.

He raised his hands and bowed at the crowd as he arrived in the middle earning him a few claps and cheers for good luck in the process.

.
.
.

-at the VIP room.

Heracles raised an eyebrow at Athena when he heard that the knight covered in armor was one of her children. "So is this why you decided to stay and watch?" he asked with slight amusement in his voice.

"It was his idea... He wanted to see how he would fare against the adventurers of Orario." She answered while shrugging. "A good child... He wants to prove his worth as a pillar."

"Oho. I have heard many tales of Athena's four Pillars, they say that their strengths and strategic mind is a cut above the rest. The elite of the elites." Thor smiled as he said those words, he then looked at the knight standing at the middle of the stage. "I've got to say, it looks like they live up to the hype."

"But isn't it risky?" Hestia who was silence couldn't help herself and asked. "I mean... From what I heard, the pillars are the first line of defense for the Empire. Wouldn't loosing here damage they're credibility?"

This made the three gods turn their head almost mechanically towards the petite goddess. Heracles was the first to speak. "H-Hestia?"

It was followed by Thor. "But... But your stupid."

Athena on the other hand just stared at Hestia with wide unbelieving eyes and mouth wide agape.

Hestia turned red in anger as she wailed about being a goddess and demanded respect befitting of one but in a more colorful set of words that would make a sailor blush.

"Anyway, it isn't that risky..." Athena answered earning a look from the trio. "Edwin is a newly appointed pillar, it hasn't even been a year since he rose to his position." Athena then looked at them with a huge grin. "He is currently the weakest pillar right now."

The three smiled in understanding. Athena really is a god of war, she had positioned herself and the empire with everything to gain if Edwin wins and nothing to lose if he didn't. She is cunning which makes her even scarier than Ares, another god of war who relished in violence and slaughter