Chapter 15

*Heracles PoV*

"Thank you." I heard August say, as I looked at his face, he was wearing the brightest smile I've ever seen from him, it's like the weight that he has been carrying has been lifted off his shoulders.

The mana around him started to dissipate and he started to fall, I caught him before he could hit the ground. His body entered mind zero, frankly I never liked his magic, endless battle, I never liked that after using it he is essentially done for in a fight. That's why I always try to tell him that he should only use it as a last resort.

"You did good August. I'm proud of you." I whispered in his ear, too bad he's unconscious, I would have liked to see his reaction. Oh well.

I sat him up, making sure that his body wouldn't drop suddenly as I removed his shirt, 'well let's update his status shall we.' I thought to myself as I let a drop of my blood fall on his back.

A bright light shined as his status appeared on his back, I started reading it, a vicious smile formed on my face, as I kept on reading.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Fucking geniuses."

***

Name: August Kaiser

LVL: 4

Stats.
STR: 999-S
DEX: 999-S
AGI: 999-S
MAG: 999-S
END: 999-S

Magic:

Endless Battle: The user enters a state of pure concentration in fighting, giving him a temporary boost in stats. The longer the fight continues, the higher the user's stat rises. This magic can only be activated once the condition has been met.
  +Conditions
                       :The user must wield Beowulf.
                       : The user has to be in battle for more than ten minutes.
                       : The user has to slay or injure the opponent for blood to be absorbed by Beowulf.
                      : The user must be fully immersed in Battle and nothing else.

   -Note
                      :If the user stops Endless Battle in any way, shape, or form, the Stats resets back to its original and the user may enter mind zero depending on how long the use of endless battle is.

Skills:

Survivor's Drive: If the user survives or wins an unsurvivable situation, the user will receive a permanent boost in stats. (Boost may vary on how unsurvivable the situation is)

Beowulf's call: The ancient weapon Beowulf has chosen the user to be its master, it allows the user to use (at a limited time) all the skills and experience of the previous user of Beowulf using mana at the process. with every kill the user does with Beowulf, the user receives a portion of the slain mana back. As the battle goes on and more mana has been absorbed the user will activate the magic Endless Battle.

Beowulf Greed: The user can only use Endless Battle and Lethal Tempo if the user uses Beowulf, The effects of lethal tempo are dependent on the user's level.

Monster Slayer: Heavily increases all abilities when fighting monsters, potentially making the user stronger than his actual level when fighting them.

Development abilities:

Hunter: Hunter improves the user's abilities against monsters the user fought before and gained excelia from.

Lethal Tempo: The User gains Temporary DEX and AGI with every hit the user makes. Can only be used if the user is wielding Beowulf. The effects are dependent on the user's level.

Charge: The user AGI and STR stat increase temporarily when going in for an attack against multiple enemies or enemies that are stronger than the user.

Abnormal Resistance: Resist the effects of abnormalities such as poison.