Chapter 75

"LIL RAFAGA!!!" Ais screamed her attack, the black winds, roaring as she beamed straight towards August. Her body became a natural disaster, like an unstoppable hurricane, she moved with destruction at her wake.

"GÁE BULG BEOWULF!!!" at the same time, August unleashed his spell, the most powerful attack in his arsenal, blood red mana compressed into his spear Beowulf, it roared as August with all his strength, threw his spear, beaming towards Ais.

The whole space shook at their power, the barrier cracked, even with the help of the mages from Loki familia, the majority of them were elves, the barrier still sustained heavy damage, some of August and Ais's mana passed through.

Their mana densely engulfed the whole of Orario, every crevice in the city felt their magic, every civilian dropped from where they stood, convulsing uncontrollably as the violent mana forcefully entered their system.

The ones inside the amphitheater felt it worse, their blood started to leak out of every hole, even their pores started to squirt blood, the mana was so dense that every fiber in their being hurts like hell.

The adventurers weren't fairing any better, those who are low level such as those who are level 1 and 2 got knocked out as soon as their mana touched them. Those who are level 3 or higher felt a prickly pain, like a hundred needless was forcefully shoved inside their bodies.

Riveria watched as some of the elves who were helping her with the barrier faint from entering mind zero. Those who were awake were hurting all over from the backlash of August and Ais's magic.

Their weapons clashed in the middle of the stage, a loud boom exploded as their mana collided, a blinding light engulfed everyones vision.

For everyone watching, the world became white.

.
.
.
.
.

-Somewhere in the mountains North of Orario.

An old man with greyish white hair and mustache was busy collecting firewood in the forest.

He wiped the sweat that was coming out of his head due to hard work with the towel he kept in his pocket.

He couldn't wait to go home, have a nice bath, and eat some good food. All while watching his grandson read his favorite book.

He gripped the axe he had placed to the ground and raised it high to continue on his task. He suddenly stopped mid swing, his eyes darted wide open as the hand that was holding the axe started to shake.

He stopped what he was doing and looked towards the direction of the city, towards Orario. A frown formed on his face. 'It's all happening way too early.' he thought as his hand let go of the axe, dropping into the ground with a thud.

"Guess I don't really have a choice now." he mutters to himself as he starts to walk towards a large cliff on the mountain side. "The world is moving forward, faster than I expected it to be."

He stood inches away from a long drop, he took a deep breath as his mind wandered off towards the small hut where he lived for 14 years, along with the child who he came to love as his own grandson. "Be well Bell..." he smiled sadly as he started to rip off a portion of his clothes. He placed it near the cliff, obvious enough to be spotted by someone who passed by. "Your adventure starts now my little argonaut."

He then dropped the bag he had in his back along with his axe and started walking away from the village.

.
.
.
.
.

The white light slowly died down, the mana that was densely engulfing everything subsided, Riveria breathed a huge sigh of relief as she dropped her hands, the barrier was able to hold.