Chapter 113

The black Goliath became encased by a magical bombardment that was cast by multiple mages that Bors Elder brought. It roared angrily as chunks of its skin was burned off, and destroyed.

Yet even with all of that, its regeneration was fast enough that it seems like it wasn't receiving any damage.

"COME ON YOU LOTS!!! KEEP IT GROUNDED!!!" Bors barked orders towards the adventurers of the 18th floor, he gritted his teeth as he saw that the damage they can dish out was slower compared to the monster's healing. "Tsk... Fuck we need more fire power!" he mutters angrily.

Suddenly, the black Goliath turned into his direction, it's mouth light up as magic quickly formed in it. "FUCK!!! HOWL, GET DOWN!!!" He jumped to the front and raised his shield in order to protect the mages.

*BOOM!!!*

He blocked the magic with his shield, but in doing so he was sent flying and crashing into the ground, his shield cracked as it slowly shattered, just from one hit. But that was the least of his worry, his eyes quickly moved to the mage, thinking the worst.

But he let out a huge sigh of relief when he saw other adventurers also jumped in to protect the mages from the Howl. Along with the adventurers who jumped in was Bors and Lysander from Heracles familia.

"Nicely done!" He smiled seeing that their main firepower are still safe, he quickly got up and signalled for the supporter to bring him an another shield for him to use.

That was the state of how the fighting was going, with the mages peppering the monster with spells, as the ground units distract it with Ryuu, Denki, Helga, and Asfi taking the lead.

Bors on the top of his lungs rallied the adventurer to keep on fighting. "WE'VE GOT ALL THE WEAPONS YOU LOT NEED!!! IF YOURS BRAKE, TAKE A NEW ONE!!! WE'VE NEVER WORK TOGETHER BEFORE!!! JUST DON'T GET IN EACH OTHERS WAY!!! FIGHT THE WAY YOU WANT TO FIGHT!!! WE WILL TAKE THIS MONSTER DOWN!!!"

""AYEEEEEE!!!!"" The adventurer charged as Bors Elder lead by example, he was among the adventurers who fearlessly took their weapons towards the black Goliath.

.
.
.

The fight continued in a chaotic shambles, adventurers against monsters, the floor most against everyone. Left and right someone was dying, be it monsters or mortals, it was total anarchy.

Yet even all of that, they finally brought the Goliath to its knees, the adventurers screamed as the monster was littered with wounds. They could feel it, victory was in their grasp... Or so they thought.

Ryuu felt something was off, and right in cue, smoke started to rise from the monsters body, it's wounds started to close, as chunks of its flesh started to mend. It was healing it self.

Not only that, but its mana started to rise as well, not just the Goliath, but the monsters with it as well. They were starting to go berserk.

"Gods help up." mutter one of the adventurer in resignation.

.
.
.
.
.

Bell cut trough another monster as he tried his best to help everyone he can, his body was filled with blood, both his and the many monster he had slain.

He felt two presence coming his way, he made a quick turn only to see Denki and Ryuu, who were also bloodied from the fight.

"Bell." Denki opened as he slashed a ligerfang in half. He made his way besides Bell, and with a serious look on his face he spoke. "I want you to handle the rest of the monsters in the area, the 4 of us will try to stop Goliath."

Bell widened his eyes, he started to protest but before he can even make a single word, Ryuu cut him off. "We cannot let them overrun us. If we can but enough time, maybe the mages that are still active will be able to fire off another shot."