Chapter 9

*August PoV*

A bright light falls from heaven, it is radiant and beautiful, all looked, shocked by what they are witnessing.

Like a shooting star it crashed into the earth.

I have no idea what this is, but I'm still prepared to face it no matter what.

"No way!" a voice echoed, in shock and in awe. it was Riveria, as I looked at her, her mouth hanging open at the sight. "A God."

My eyes snap, a god? here? why? My eyes are glued to the radiant light, as it slowly dwindles, revealing the god who arrived in front of us.

Huge, the god was bigger than Ottar, his build, strong, muscular and lean, he is towering over everyone here, his hair brown and wild, he is wearing an armor made by the beast that the adventures are struggling to even scratch. In his arm he holds a huge mace, it is large enough to dwarf most people I know.

His back is turned at us, looking at the monster as they seemed to be more excited from the prospect of killing a god, after all from what I heard in the stories, a god essentially becomes mortal once they descend to the lower world, with their power sealed.

He looked at us, his eyes playful yet serious, he smiled a toothy grin and slowly made his way towards us. His eyes looking straight, At me?

huh? he's making his way towards me? why?

he stops in front of me, he's towering over me as he looks down.

"What's your name boy?" he asked me, his voice, deep and loud.

"August..." I answer, my eyes looking at his, not backing off at his stare.

"I like your eyes boy, strong eyes, a warrior's eyes. you'll do."

I don't know what he's talking about. I'll do? I'll do what exactly? and what's this about my eyes being that of a warrior.

"I am Heracles, the God of strength and heroes." He introduced himself, his voice booming. "And I chose you as the first member of my Familia."

.
.
.
.
.

*Narration*

°Heaven°

Heracules came down to the lower world, much to the surprise of the gods in heaven, after all his decisions came out of nowhere.

Buddha couldn't stop laughing at the gods, their confusion making him giggle as he looked at the magical mirror with a happy smile.

"The Son of the bitch really did it. hahahahaha!!!" his laughter echoes as the god stares at him, but he doesn't care.

they're angry because Heracles didn't ask for permission to descend, he just did, same as he always did. His attitude of 'fuck repercussions I'll do what I want' pissed the gods, they thought it to be disrespectful.