Chapter 123

Words of what happened earlier that morning quickly spread throughout Orario. August wasn't really subtle when he sent his messages, especially when multiple people saw a spear crackling with red lightning flying through the skies heading for Apollo's mansion.

Not only that, within Orario, there's only a handful of adventurers who had a penchant for using lightning, and everyone of them are mages, except one. And everyone in Orario knew who that person is.

Not long after, rumors and speculation quickly developed, as no matter what world, gossips and exaggerated news would always be present.

Some say that August attacked Apollo familia because of what happened yesterday night, where the little rookie was beaten close to death by Hyakinthos.

While others say that it was because of a woman. They say that they saw August 3 nights ago marching towards Apollo's and leaving with a small werewolf girl in tow.

There were some who even say that August was just testing his strength outside their manor and that his hand slipped letting go of the spear that flew all the way to Apollo familia. Clearly, those who think this way are labeled as idiots by the others.

But no matter the rumors, everyone knew that this would lead to a larger conflict, one that would inevitably lead to a war games between the two familia.

Due to the suddenness of August's "Attack" at Apollo, the gods quickly call upon a meeting, an emergency Denatus to discuss and to question Heracles on why his protégé did what he did.

The gods of Orario, of course, have rumors of their own, and one that was agreed upon by most gods, especially those who are scared of Heracles, is that the god of strength and heroes, or the butcher of their kind was the one who gave the orders to August.

Freya, who was reading such a letter from Hanuman, couldn't help but chuckle at how idiotic those rumors were. "Fools... All of them." She tore the letter that also wants her to join forces to try and take Heracles down, and threw it on the floor. She then took the glass of wine from her side and took a graceful sip of it.

"Makes me wonder if those idiots ever used their brains... Or if they ever have one to begin with." Freya smiled as she seemingly talked to herself, enjoying the view on top of Babel. "And Apollo... Touching someone who clearly belongs to me. The biggest idiot of them all, too bad though, Gaé bulg beat me to the punch. Either way, his days are numbered... Don't you think so... Ottar?"

"Yes, Goddess." Ottar seemingly appeared out of nowhere, he walked forward, the light shining on his huge body, revealing him. "Though something isn't right here... Apollo should have known that he's grossly underpowered, especially with Kaiser in the picture."

Freya chuckled, her seductive voice echoing inside the large room. "Knowing Apollo, He'll have something up his sleeves. An idiot he may be, he is still smart enough to know when to back down. Especially if he finds that he is in an unfavorable position."

Freya stood up from her throne, walking towards the open wall that has a clear view of Orario down below. "He wouldn't have engaged with Heracles if he doesn't. I would be more surprised if he did."

Ottar followed closely behind his goddess, staring at the horizon, his mind thinking of what possibly could Apollo have to make him this brave. "Perhaps an alliance with the other gods?"

"Perhaps... Though I doubt it." she turned around and walked towards the door, her steps oozing with her seductive charm. "Either way, all will be known after this Denatus. All I know is things are becoming interesting." she exited her throne room with an amused smile on her face.

.
.
.
.
.

Heracles made his way towards Babel, along with him was Hestia, a summon was sent to the manor, specifically at Heracles, detailing how Hades, and Ouranus himself are calling an emergency Denatus.