Chapter 72

There was a palpable excitement inside the amphitheater, it can be felt by mortals and god alike. The next match was perhaps the most highly anticipated in all of the matches so far.

It was a match between two prodigies, two individuals who have shown dominance in all of their matches, a clash of the titans as some people call it.

They have been compared with each other ever since August entered Orario and made his presence known. There was even a city wide debate on who was better between the two.

The Sword Princess who Orario had witnessed her growth as she fast tracked all the records in leveling up. Or the Gáe Bulg, the mysterious prodigy who entered the city and took it by storm as he killed a monster rex on his very first dungeon dive.

Even the gods were excited by the upcoming match-up, especially now that they discovered that one of the fighters is a master of a Thïeko óplo.

Ibri Achaa could feel the energy of the arena as he marched towards center stage, there was a smile on his face, he as well as everyone else was hype for the upcoming fight.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! IT'S TIMEEEEE!!!!" He wailed at the top of his lungs as the crowd cheered wildly. "WELCOME TO THE FINALS OF THE TOURNAMENT BRACKET B!!!"

"The stage is set for the two strongest fighters in bracket B, whoever wins this match would be facing the crown prince! The winner of the bracket A tournament! His Highness. MARIUS!!! VICTRIX!!! RAKIA!!!" he points to the prince who was sitting in the stands, smiling arrogantly as the rain of boos entered his ears.

'They really don't like him huh?' Ibri thought to himself. "Now without any farther ado... Allow me to call our fighters on stage. To my RIGHT!!! He had proven that the hype surrounding him was in fact real! Death incarnate himself! The GÁE BULG!!! AUGUST!!! KAISER!!!"

August entered the stage, calm and collected, if in his other match he was letting his mana run wild, this time it was as if it was the quiet before the eruption of a volcano. He was relaxed, unhurried with his step. But the crowd still felt the sharp aura that was surrounding the young adventurer.

Most of the crowd gulped, for reasons unknown to them, a calm, relaxed, August Kaiser was scarier than the time he entered with his mana on full throttle like on his previous fights.

He stopped in the middle of the stage, his eyes focused on the entrance on where Ais would be coming from.

Ibri unconsciously took a step back, he gulped as sweat trickled down his face. 'What a terrifying presence.' he thought as he swore he could see a dark wolf-like beast following behind August.

There was total silence inside the arena, all eyes were glued towards his person, with his spear on his side the crowd knew that they would be witnessing something amazing in this fight.

Ibri shook his head to shake off the stuffy feeling that was willing up inside his body. He then continued. "And to my LEFT!!! She had shown absolute dominance! The one blessed by the sword! THE SWORD PRINCESS!!! AIS!!! WALLENSTEIN!!!"

Ais marched to the stage and for the first time in the tournament, she marched under a pin drop of silence from the crowd. She too was calm and collected, and like August, the aura around her made the crowd feel shivers run up their spines.

Her eyes were glued towards the person in front of her, towards August Kaiser. If August is the quiet before the eruption, Ais felt like the calm before the storm.

Ibri took another step back, his heart beats faster than it ever did. His breath became stagnant as the air inside the stage became dense. He felt like he was standing beside two calamities that were waiting to explode.