Chapter 23

*Heracles PoV*

It has been 4 days since I've seen Thor in the pub, right now I was making my way towards the tower of babel where the meeting of the gods would be held.

This past couple of days has been a failure for me, I can't seem to find anyone worthwhile that would want to join my familia, and anyone who does wish to join are either weak or talentless.

Well I did receive good news as I updated August's status yesterday when he got back from his daily dungeon diving. And boy I was pleasantly surprised at how fast he was getting stronger.

***

Name: August Kaiser

LVL: 5

Stats.
STR: 292-G
DEX: 342-F
AGI: 332 -F
MAG: 403-E
END: 299-G

Magic:

Endless Battle: The user enters a state of pure concentration in fighting, giving him a temporary boost in stats. The longer the fight continues, the higher the user's stat rises. This magic can only be activated once the condition has been met.
  +Conditions
                       :The user must wield Beowulf.
                       : The user has to slay or injure the opponent for blood to be absorbed by Beowulf.
                      : The user must be fully immersed in Battle and nothing else.
                      : Due to the recent battle experience the user can now use the magic instantaneously as long as the user is fully immersed in battle.

   -Note
                      :If the user stops Endless Battle in any way, shape, or form, the Stats resets back to its original and the user may enter mind zero depending on how long the use of endless battle is.

Skills:

Survivor's Drive: If the user survives or wins an unsurvivable situation, the user will receive a permanent boost in stats. (Boost may vary on how unsurvivable the situation is)

Beowulf's call: The ancient weapon Beowulf has chosen the user to be its master, it allows the user to use (at a limited time) all the skills and experience of the previous user of Beowulf using mana at the process. with every kill the user does with Beowulf, the user receives a portion of the slain mana back. As the battle goes on and more mana has been absorbed the user will activate the magic Endless Battle.

Beowulf Greed: The user can only use Endless Battle and Lethal Tempo if the user uses Beowulf, The effects of lethal tempo are dependent on the user's level.

Monster Slayer: Heavily increases all abilities when fighting monsters, potentially making the user stronger than his actual level when fighting them.

Adaptability: the user adopts with every battle he faces, gaining new experience which would trigger growth in existing skills and magic.

Development abilities:

Hunter: Hunter improves the user's abilities against monsters the user fought before and gained excelia from.

Lethal Tempo: The User gains Temporary DEX and AGI with every hit the user makes. Can only be used if the user is wielding Beowulf. The effects are dependent on the user's level.

Charge: The user AGI and STR stat increase temporarily when going in for an attack against multiple enemies or enemies that are stronger than the user.

Abnormal Resistance: Resist the effects of abnormalities such as poison.

Strong Body: The user has an extremely strong body due to training.

Mana Manipulation: The user has full control over his mana and can wield it with high mastery.