Chapter 30: Assassin Number Four

"Raven..." Anya whispers, entering in through the tent again.

Raven lies in a fetal position on her bed, tears glistening her cheeks as she stares voidly towards the bed in front of her.

Anya stood uncomfortably in the door frame until she hesitantly sat down on the edge of her bed, far enough to not threaten the poor girl.

"Raven?" She says again.

Raven slowly picks her head up and wiped her tears, pushing her pain back down until she couldn't feel it anymore.

"Thank you." She says, sincerely.

"Of course, but-."

"But what? Nothing happened. I'm fine." She says, pushing herself into a standing position as she wipes her tears.

"Raven, you're not fine. Finn needs to be punished... let me kill him."

-------------------------------

Bellamy's POV-

Sparks flicker in the sterile air of the control room as I badly destroy the acid fog paneling. A loud siren blares in the distance as multiple soldiers run single file into the large room carrying weapons.

"There he is!!" One shouts as they point towards me, changing their direction.

"Shit." I whisper under my breath spinning on my heels to run in the opposite direction.

I sprint to the end of the room, rapidly swiping my stolen key card on the door, which doesn't open. I toss the card and sprint to my right, narrowly missing a bullet.

I knock boxes and chairs down in my path, slowing the guards down behind me. I run for what feels like minutes, but it's only been seconds as I dodge furniture, hallways, and the occasional bullet.

I get to a room with tall and complicated machinery noticing a sign that is marked, 'extremely flammable/explosive' I smile to myself and click my gun.

The guards trail me several paces behind and in a powerful pull, I rip off the hatch to an air duct vent, slipping myself inside.

As the guard's approach and near the vent, I shoot the large explosive gas tank. The reaction is delayed but is deadly, nonetheless. I crawl as quick as I can through the air duct until I'm propelled by a loud, hot force behind me.

The explosion and fire push me forward into a backroom where I can finally catch my breath. When I look back into the small tunnel, I see nothing but glowing orange and ash.

------------------------------

Abby's POV-

"Somethings up with them."

"I'm sure she's just shocked from the explosion. She's got a lot on her plate right now." Kane responds.

"No, this is different. She's hiding something."

"What would she be hiding?"

"You can't tell anyone, but I think I saw Clarke and Lexa leaving the village only minutes before the missile crashed."

"You're not saying..."

"I am." I say, solemnly.

Kane processes what I tell him, examining if he believes Clarke could be capable of such heartlessness and destruction.

Personally, I know that the Commander is, but Clarke?

"Could she really have known?" He whispers.

I don't answer but I look up towards him, answering him through my eyes. My chin is lowered in a sort of shame and regret and my body language makes myself smaller. Kane raises his arms and puts his hands on his head, processing my accusation.