Chapter 6:- Standing up for myself

"Pl--please don't.." she pleaded in her shaky voice.

This morning when she entered Rajveer's cabin, she was greeted by a fuming Rajveer.

As soon as he saw her, he grabbed her wrist in a tight grip and dragged her to the lift.

Her try of getting her hand free from his harsh grip was all in vain.

He dragged her into his penthouse, to his bedroom, and pinned her to the wall, near the door.

"Do you know that Abhinav rejected the collaboration? It's all because of YOU!" He spoke through his gritted teeth, very close to her ear.

"I-i am sorry....I-i wasn't feeling well....that day." She tried to speak in her cracking voice.

"Okay...I will forgive you for that But....you didn't listen to me when I strictly and clearly told you to wear something short and revealing...that your curves are perfectly visible." He whispered near her ear and then slowly shifted towards her lips. Just an inch of gap was left. She turned her head.

Aarushi, always use to wear proper formal clothes. And Rajveer hated it. If he could then he would have made a compulsory law that Personal Assistants should be only in a bikini (only female, of course).

"Please leave me..." She begged. She didn't want to cry and show him that she is weak, but her tears were not obeying her.

"LEAVE ME!!!" She tried to look brave. But he just laughed.

"You are trying to look fierce, aren't you?" He said and dunk his head on her neck. She was feeling numb. Her mind was blank. She couldn't think anything straight.

She closed her eyes tight when Rajveer started kissing her neck.
And as she closed her eyes, she again saw that pair of eyes. She remembered her dream.

"You have to stand up for yourself" she started chanting this line in her mind. Abhinav's fuming face was still in her mind.

She snapped open her eyes as an idea struck her mind.

Her hands were in his grip but her legs were free. She gathered all her strength thinking about all the times when he touched her inappropriately. And then kicked him.... "There". All the best for his future reproduction🤧

He groaned and left her. Aarushi quickly opened the door and dashed out. She used the lift and directly went to the ground floor.

She just wanted to run away from there. She didn't stop even when she heard her name being called.

She kept on running, not even caring that her feet were bleeding as she stepped on a small sharp stone.

She stopped when she reached the park. She limpingly went to a tree which was at the corner. She sat down in the shade of the tree.

No one noticed her, as everyone was busy within themselves. Adults gossiping, children playing.

A cold breeze blew, making her calm. She had decided that she won't work there anymore. She is ready to work as a nanny or even a maid but not even in her wildest dreams she is going back there again.

She went to the hospital before going back home.

She was surprised that her father was not present there. He again went abroad.

"Why why why!!!! Why he went back?? Sometimes I wonder if his work is more important than me....?" She thought as tears strolled down her cheeks. No one was more happy than Radhika and Vivaan as Nilay left again.
---------------------------------------------------
"Play it." Krish said and Abhinav played the recording of the day when Shanaya visited his house.