Chapter 40:- Shanaya's threat

Aarushi stirred in her sleep because the pillow on which her hand was resting was feeling hard.

She opened her eyes sleepily and squinted her eyes, so that she can see properly in dark.

"Why I am seeing far objects near?.....no wait, only Abhinav. Only he is so near and other objects are far only. Why???" She thought and rubbed her eyes with her other hand.

Once her view got clear, she saw Abhinav near her. Her eyes widened as she tried to move but felt a weight on her waist. She looked down in fear. It was Abhinav's hand and her hand was on Abhinav's arm. That's why her pillow was feeling hard.

She quickly removed her hand resulting Abhinav to stir in his sleep. She quickly shut her eyes tight, pretending to be asleep.

After a minute or two, Abhinav woke up. He sat up on the bed and mumbled to himself.

"Good start." He then made his way to the bathroom to finish his business.

Aarushi opened her eyes.

"Good start? What good start?? Did he not saw that his hand was on my waist?" Aarushi mumbled to herself while looking at the bathroom door, when it clicked open and she quickly shut her eyes.

Abhinav once glanced at Aarushi and then at the AC. She must be feeling cold. He made her way to her side and covered her body  properly with the quilt.

"You too are like Saanvi" he shaked his head in disappointment at her carelessness and moved out of the room.

"How can I be like Saanvi? She was the best. Mummy told me so many things about her. She is such a beautiful person. Today she is even going to show me her pictures." Aarushi thought mentally as if she was telepathically sending this message to Abhinav.
---------------------------------------------------
Abhinav's Cabin

Abhinav and Krish were waiting for Shanaya, when the door flung open.

"Mannerless" Both said in unison in low voice and shared a look with each other.

"Don't you know you have to knock on the door before barging in like that? " Abhinav said in a cold voice but that girl was just smiling at him.

"Oh c'mon. There are no formalities between us. And see you finally called me. I think you realised my love." She said while making her way towards the chair in front of his desk. She proudly flipped her hair back.

Abhinav released a frustrated sigh and Krish just rolled his eyes.

"Don't you think you should leave us alone?" Shanaya questioned Krish with an annoyed expressions.

"If Aarushi was at your place then I would have surely leave them alone. But leaving YOU with Abhinav? Never even in my dreams." Krish answered her while eyeing her from top to bottom with a disgust expression on his face because of the revealing dress she was wearing.

"Abhi, won't you stop your bestfriend from saying all that?"  Shanaya asked Abhinav in a sweet sugar coated voice.

"Shanaya, I want to talk to you about something important so, just leave him." As abhinav said that, her face lighten up with a smile.

"Ok so tell me. Are the divorce papers already ready?" Shanaya asked getting excited.

Krish scoffed but Shanaya ignored him whereas Abhinav once glanced at him.

"Shanaya.....tell me what do you want? " Abhinav asked softly.

"You....I just want you Abhi." Shanaya said seductively and placed her hand on Abhinav's hand, which was on the desk.