Chapter 62:- Vivaan got caught

Aarushi woke up lazily and streched her arms. She felt cold and realised she wasn't wearing anything. She quickly covered herself with the quilt, as her lips curved forming a smile as she remember what happened last night and even in the morning.
She blushed unknowingly. She looked at the time and widened her eyes. 10:30 AM!!!! SHE WOKE UP LATE.

She quickly dashed towards the bathroom. (She had covered herself with the quilt and after reaching till the bathroom she threw the quilt on the couch🙃.)

"Oh! You are up. Come eat your breakfast." Tripti said with a smile. Aarushi was kind of embarrassed because of waking up late. Everyone was awake and she was the last one to wake up.

"Mummy I am sorry that I woke up----" Before Aarushi could give an excuse, Tripti spoke.

"It's alright Aarushi. No need to be sorry. Abhinav had already informed me about you waking up late. Now sit and have your breakfast. You need energy." Tripti said with a smile and went back in the kitchen.

Aarushi was standing there like a statue. She was surprised.

"What did he told her? And
" you need energy" she said that because I am hungry........ Right? " Aarushi thought. She would literally die out of embarrassment if Tripti meant something else.

"Excuse me madam! I told you to sit and have your breakfast." Tripti said appearing out of nowhere.

"And btw today we will cook your and Abhinav's favourite food for dinner." Tripti said while grinning and Aarushi found it really wierd.

"But...why so suddenly? " Aarushi asked as she took her seat.

"It's just that I am very happy today." Tripti said while patting Aarushi's head. Then she went back in the kitchen while smiling shyly.
---------------------------------------------------
"Do it properly idiot." Tanya scolded him.

"Girl, this is the first time I am doing it. If you wanted it to be perfect then you should have told Abhinav only. I am trying hard to do it and on top of that I am also getting scolded." Krish said showing his childish anger.

"Whatever. Just do it now. You are literally taking hours." Tanya complained and Krish narrowed his eyes at her, giving her warning.

Abhinav entered his cabin and stood there surprised.

"What you both are doing? " Abhinav asked making them startled and because of that the nail paint got on Tanya's finger and she groaned.

"Arghhh!!!!  Leave it. I will do it by myself. Idiot." Tanya chided and twisted her lips at Krish and went out of his cabin, taking her precious nail paint.

"Drama queen." Krish commented.

"If you are done then pay attention on your work. Do it properly. There should be no mistake in the financial statements." Abhinav ordered while handing him some files and moved out of the cabin.

"What the fuck! Am I some puppet that I have to follow their lead? They always do this to me. Only my Aaru knows me very well. She is the best." Krish spoke to himself with childish anger.

He picked up his phone while grinning and video called Aarushi and he knew she would answer it and that happened.

"Hello Aaru!!! How are you?? " Krish chirped excitedly making her giggle.

"Hello Krish! I am doing good and you?" Aarushi asked in her sweet voice.

"I am not fine." Krish said with a small pout and complained about Tanya and Abhinav. But before he could complete, his cabin's door cracked open revealing Abhinav.