Chapter 8:- Tripti's first meet with Aarushi

Tripti's pov

"Beta (son) I am taking Ayansh to the park." Tripti informed Abhinav.

"But what if he gets hurt while playing or what if--- " Abhinav said, not agreeing with her idea.

"Abhi, don't forget I am also a mother. I very well know how to take care of a child." She stated, not liking Abhinav's overprotective behaviour.

"I-i didn't meant that--- " Abhinav try to explain but Tripti didn't let him finish.

"I know it very well Abhi. But you are just being too overprotective. If he falls while playing then he will have to stand up. He have to become strong. This world is too cruel. If you keep on being very overprotective over him then how he will survive in this world?? Abhinav, always remember that sometimes things doesn't go like we want. If you keep on overprotecting Ayansh in every small thing then he will get dependent on you and I think you don't want that."

"I am sorry." Abhinav said, understanding her words.

"After going to park, I am Taking him to the orphanage. He likes to play with kids of his age, there." She said as she hold Ayansh's little hand in hers.

"Okay BUT I will come to pick you up. And the bodyguards will keep an eye on you but from a very safe distance. And you are not saying no to this." Abhinav Stated in an authoritative tone, leaving no space for arguments.

Tripti just sighed and nodded, not wanting to argue with her stubborn son.

Abhinav never let his parents and son, come in front of media.

It was not like Daksh erected this company and then handed it over to Abhinav.

Abhinav himself with his day and night hardwork achieved all this.
Daksh was just a manager in some company and he earned enough to educate his son and run the house. He didn't had any money to live a luxurious life.

But Now, Abhinav made it possible. Today they had everything they dreamt of. There was nothing that they wanted and couldn't afford.

But yes, one thing was there that he couldn't afford even with those unlimited money.

A mother for Ayansh. Who will take care of him like her own child. But today in this greedy world, everyone just wants money. Who will genuinely accept him and his son??
---------------------------------------------------
Tripti and Ayansh went to the park. Ayansh went on the slide and swings and Tripti also let him play in the sand which Abhinav would not allow.

They both then went to the orphanage with a lots of chocolates, biscuits, toys, clothes, books, stationary items and what not.

Tripti's driver with the help of few care takers, placed all the items in a store room so that they can distribute to everyone later.

There Tripti saw a girl, in formals. White top, light blue blazer and pant and off white heels. She had silky, shiny, hip length, black hair.

She was playing catch catch with the boys and the girls were playing with Barbie dolls and toy kitchen set.

Suddenly the ball rolled and came near Ayansh. He looked at the ball and then at the girl.

The children there knew Ayansh very well. As they saw him, they all started calling him there to play with them.

Ayansh left Tripti's hand and picked up the ball and timidly walked towards them. He held out the ball to her, with a fearful expressions. He didn't know her and he didn't knew how to face a stranger. All thanks to our overprotecting Abhinav.