Chapter 52:- She is Alive

Abhinav was lying on the bed and staring blankly at the ceiling.
He still remembers that day when he and Aarushi parted their ways.

#FLASHBACK#

Abhinav was busy in doing his work when his phone rang, grabbing his attention but he didn't looked at the caller id and just picked up the call while still busy in turning the pages of the file.

"Hello Abhinav!" Came out her voice and Abhinav stopped his actions.

"Aarushi? She called me?" Abhinav thought as he checked the caller id. But.... It was just a number. Aarushi called him from another number.

"Abhinav? Are you there?" She again spoke and Abhinav came out of his thoughts.

"Ya I am here." Abhinav responded and waited for her to continue.

"Abhinav....what if I push Ayansh from the terrace??" Aarushi asked in a sweet voice.

Hearing that Abhinav became statue. Did he heard her correctly?? Everything stopped for a minute. He even forgot to breathe for a minute.

"Awww. You won't be able to see your dear son alive. If you want then come and save him. Bye bye. " Aarushi laughed and hanged up the call and that is when Abhinav came to his senses. He took a deep breathe as he realised he wasn't breathing.

Leaving all the work he dashed from there.

#FLASHBACK ENDS#
---------------------------------------------------
#FLASHBACK#

"Hello?" Vivaan asked as he picked up the call which had no called name.

"Hello Vivaan! Did you recognised me?" He asked.

"Rajveer." Vivaan said with gritted teeth.

"You didn't forgot me. Good to know." Rajveer laughed irritating Vivaan more.

"I am hanging up."

"No no no. Don't do that mistake if you want to see your sister's father-in-law and husband alive." Rajveer laughed and Vivaan became serious.

"What you mean?"

"Just imagine Daksh dying because of poison which is added in his cup of tea." Rajveer said dramatically and Vivaan saw one person taking the cup of tea to Daksh.

"Who made this tea??" Vivaan asked as he dashed and reached him.

That person looked at him wierdly.

"Ofcourse that lady who usually makes the tea." He said and started to go from there because it was already the time of giving the tea.

"NO! " Vivaan shouted and threw the cup on the floor, grabbing everyone's attention. Everyone looked at him shocked. Few employees even started whispering about his behaviour.

"Why did you do that?" He asked, scared of Abhinav.

Before Vivaan could say, he heard laughing voice on the other side of the phone.

"Oh my god Vivaan. What did you do? I just told you to imagine. I didn't told you there really is poison added into the tea." Rajveer explained and laughed hard because of that state of Vivaan.

That person didn't waited for his response because he didn't wanted to get scolded by Abhinav. He quickly went away from there to bring another cup of tea.

"Ok enough of the joke. This time I was joking but that won't happen again. Your sister is happy with her new family now. What she will go through when she will loose her dear husband? How Ayansh will feel when he will come to know that neither he has a mother and nor a father." Rajveer laughed like he doesn't even care.