Chapter 22:- Is he really sorry?

Abhinav dragged her inside their room and left her hand and closed the door with a thud.

Aarushi stumbled but balanced herself from falling.

"Listen it's not----" Aarushi try to explain herself, before Abhinav again starts with his accusations.

"Shut your mouth!" He said dangerously while glaring at her.

He came closer to her and held her arm in a harsh tight grip making her wince in pain.

"Were you trying to cut my son's wrist?? What you would have got after doing that?? Say!" Abhinav shouted.

"You know, I still don't trust you with my son. You just acted nice and my innocent son fell into your trap."

Aarushi was shaking her head as no at his accusations, while tears streaming down her face. She was trying to free her arm from his grip but as much as she touched his hand he will make the grip tighter.

He came more closer to her and spoke dangerously near her face.

"Remember one thing... If even a single drop of blood ooze out from Ayansh's body then I swear I WILL RIP YOU APART!!" Aarushi startled at his tone.

"Do you even know how much he loves you?? Even when he is with me, he will just talk about you. And here you were.....SHAME ON YOU!" Abhinav left her arm and ran his fingers through his already messy hair, in frustration.

Aarushi was looking down, her hand fisted tightly like she was controlling her rising anger.

She looked up with rage in her eyes and grabbed Abhinav's collar, making him surprised.

"What the----"

"JUST SHUT UP!! NOW I WILL SPEAK AND YOU WILL LISTEN." This time Aarushi shouted at him. Abhinav was taken aback.

"Ayansh wanted to drink water in a glass glass. So I gave it to him. But then it just accidentally slipped from his hand making it shattered into pieces. We was crying because he thought I will scold him but instead I made him stand aside but then he wanted to help me and he was about to pick up the broken glass so I stopped him and then you came roaring! This is what really happened. WHY THE HELL YOU ALWAYS JUMP TO THE CONCLUSION WITHOUT LISTENING TO OTHERS SIDE OF STORY???" Aarushi yelled and pushed him back, making him stumble.

Abhinav was speechless. Fuck! He again misunderstood. He should have listen to her once but always his anger overpowers him.

"I was trying to tell you but no you don't want to listen to me. What you think of yourself? You are rich so you can do whatever you want?? And I am nothing in front of you?? Do you own this whole freaking world?? Ha?? Remember this that I don't care about you! I just care about Ayansh, mummy and papa. I married you just for the sake of your parents and Ayansh. Now Ayansh is not only your son but mine too. As much right you have on him I too have that much right on him. What you said? That you will rip me apart if a single drop of blood ooze out from his body. Then just do it already Mr. Mehra! Just kill me!! Because I can guarantee you that Ayansh will get hurt. You can't always protect him. If he will fall then only he will learn to stand up and try again. I can never promise you that Ayansh will never get hurt. I love Ayansh as much as he loves me. You know I love kids. How can I think of hurting one?? I won't let anything happen to Ayansh even if it costs my life." She finally stopped and took a deep breathe.

She let out her heart. She is not at all worry about what will happen now. She will not even worry if he kills her right here.

She needed to lecture him. He was just being too overprotective that he doesn't even want to see if the person in front of him is right or wrong. He just wants to jump to the conclusion. Is he a kangaroo???

"Mr. Mehra, mark my words that if you continued to be like this then one you will surely regret it very badly." Aarushi said while pointing her index finger at him.

Abhinav was just looking down. Not able to make an eye contact with her.

"Just call me Abhinav. And...sorry." He said without looking at her and and move out of his room while closing the door with a loud thud.

Aarushi sat down on the bed, frustrated.

Now he wanted her to call him just Abhinav. Well that's not even important right now.

"He said sorry. But is he really guilty? His sorry was more like he said that in formality. And then he closed the door with the thud?? Why he was mad?? Because I spoke to him in that tone?? Or did I hurted his so called male ego?? I should be mad at him and not the other way around. Idiot." Aarushi talked to herself. Till this moment she had already forgotten that her arm is aching because of that idiot's tight grip.

She needs a cold shower to cool herself down and her mind. She made her way to the bathroom to take a cold shower.
---------------------------------------------------
Tripti was standing outside their room. She didn't heard the whole conversation but she surely heard Abhinav shouting at her. She was about to go inside but stopped when she heard Aarushi's voice.

She never saw Aarushi's that angry. She was the first person who had the audacity to talk to her son like that.

Aarushi very well said everything. Whatever she said was absolutely right. His habit of jumping to the conclusion will surely make him regret one day.

She was standing outside their room the whole time. She was about to go back but the door flung open and then closed with a loud thud. Abhinav turned his face a little to the side when he felt a presence, to see who it was but then he didn't said anything and made his way to the top floor. Basically terrace.

How will he make an eye contact with his mother?? He clearly remembers how he ignored his mother's words when she told him to wait. But as his anger had overpowered him. He just kept on dragging Aarushi with himself.
__________________________________
Yesha:- I am sorry! 😥 I wanted to write more in this chapter but... I couldn't.
I even made myself free for this so that I can publish this early today but the work just kept on coming up😣😣 and now that I am free, my mummy told me to apply mehendi on her hands for tomorrow's Vat Savitri. I can't say no to her😐.

Btw a genuine question....
Are you all even liking this book?? Or just for my sake or formality you all are reading and voting the chapters? 😅

............ To be continued............

Total words: 1189

Bye Bye Ta Ta See You Lovies ❤️
Until next time 😊
Take care ✨💫💖

Bye Bye Ta Ta See You Lovies ❤️Until next time 😊Take care ✨💫💖