Chapter 23:- Will I ever be able to love her??

A gust of chilly wind blew, making him close his eyes in satisfaction.

It felt like the wind intentionally blew, touching him. Like caressing his cheek. Telling him not to worry.

Its summer season but here it was all cloudy, indicating that rain will pour itself anytime soon.

Seasons are also unpredictable like a human mind.

Abhinav was missing Saanvi. He wants to be in her arms. He wants to feel that warmth.

He misunderstood Aarushi......

"My sorry did sounded like I said it for formality but no. I am feeling guilty. I even told her to just call be Abhinav. Because whenever she says Mr. Mehra, suddenly I start missing you Saanvi. Whatever I did today was wrong. I know my anger always overpowers me. Saanvi will I ever get someone who would be able to calm down my anger----" Abhinav was talking to himself and as he said the last sentence, the sky thundered. As if it was saying yes to the question Abhinav just asked.

Abhinav looked up and smiled.

"Saanvi....you are hearing me aren't you?? I am really Missing you. I want to be in your arms. I want you near me" Abhinav just finished saying that and it started pouring.

Abhinav closed his eyes and felt the droplets on him.

"You still listen to me." He said while smiling.

Saanvi use to love rain. Whenever it would rain she will ran in their garden and enjoy it. Not ever caring about getting ill.

From the terrace he looked down at the garden. And the memories flooded into back of his mind.

#FLASHBACK#

"Abhi!!!! Come here!! See it's sooo much fun." Saanvi said while opening her arms and twirling round and round, feeling the rain drops on her soft skin.

Abhinav joined her. He back hugged her and rested his head on the nape of her neck.

They stayed like that for few minutes. Feeling each other. No other sound then the sound of rain drops hitting the trees and roof. And the smell of wet soil was the cherry on top.

Abhinav broke the hug and tuned her around and cupped her face.

"Ok now that's enough. Let's go inside or else you will catch cold." Abhinav explained but Saanvi placed her hand on his which were on her cheek and said..

"Few more minutes please!!!! Please Mr. Mehra. Please... " She requested while showing her puppy eyes which Abhinav was never able to ignore.

"You very well know that I can never ignore that look of yours." Abhinav narrowed his eyes at her and Saanvi just grinned in reply.

#FLASHBACK ENDS#
---------------------------------------------------
Tripti told everything to Daksh. Till now Ayansh was asleep.

Daksh too took Aarushi's side.

The door bell rang, grabbing their attention.

They both shared a look and went out to see. It was Krish.

"Aunty why Abhinav is not picking up my calls?? I am trying since past half an hour." Krish asked.

Tripti had a worried look on her face. She described everything to him. Krish was too disappointed in his friend. It was Abhinav's fault only. He wasn't like that before. But he trusts Aarushi. She will bring back his old friend.

"Where is he right now?" Krish asked.

"Terrace."

Krish quickly dash there with an umbrella.