Chapter 11:- Fierce Aarushi

Yesha:- I don't know how come my 10th chapter is showing after the 13th one.... So after reading 9th chapter, please check out the 10th chapter and then read this one. Really sorry for the inconvenience 😔

Aarushi was busy cursing Abhinav, when she heard a knock on her door.

She opened the door and it was Tripti.

"Uh..I am sorry to disturb you but I just wanted to tell you something. I don't know what Abhinav told You in there (in study room) but please don't mind him. He must have talked to you rudely but trust me he isn't like that from inside." Tripti said with concern.

"Saanvi's death was like a trauma for him. Its only because of Ayansh that he didn't let the trauma overpower him. And Aarushi you don't worry. Abhinav will say yes for this marriage. Trust me. "

"Its okay aunty. I can understand. And I promise you that I will bring the old Abhinav back." She hugged her.
---------------------------------------------------
Aarushi was just thinking about what Tripti told her. How Saanvi told the doctor to save her baby instead of her. This was making her feel more guilty for taking her place. She promised herself that she won't take her place but instead she will create a new place for herself. She will give all the love to Ayansh that a mother gives it to her child.

While thinking, she drifted to her dreamland, hugging her soft soft pillow.
---------------------------------------------------
The next day she woke up at 7:00am and just sat up on bed with her eyes still close. She needs to regain her consciousness. She was still feeling sleepy.

At 7:30am, she finally stood up from her bed and while her eyes a bit open, she made her way to the bathroom.

Completing her daily routine she went down. And saw little Mehra in his night dress. His hair were messy. He was looking so cute.

"Good morning Ayansh!!" She chirpily said. Her sleep just vanished seeing Ayansh.

Ayansh looked at her and quickly hid behind his dadi. He didn't wanted Aarushi to see him like that. Aarushi chuckled and Ayansh just peeked at her from behind his dadi.

Suddenly the footsteps were heard. Ayansh knew who it was.

"Pappa!!!!" He ran to him and Abhinav picked him up in his arms.

"Gud monin (good morning)" he chirped.

"He didn't greeted me though" Aarushi thought, making a small pout.

"Good morning buddy! Did you sleep well?" Ayansh nodded happily. "But why are you still in your night dress? Didn't you bath yet? " He raised his brow at him.

"Papa...I came here to call dadi." Everyday Tripti use to make him bath. But today Ayansh woke up early than usual . And Tripti was making breakfast and tea for everyone. They did had servants but Tripti said they can do the household chores but only she will do the cooking.

"Good Morning everyone!" Krish's sleepy voice was heard. He streched his arms and yawned.

"Ohh you are already ready." He eyed Abhinav from head to toe. Yes, Krish had just woke up.

"Yes, but why aren't you ready yet?"

"Because I just woke up. And I am really hungry." Krish said and dragged the chair out to to sit but before he could sit, Ayansh spoke.

"Klish chachu, papa says that aftel wakin up first you hav tu blush youl teeth. Othelwiyz the gems will go inshide youl tummy. (Krish chachu, papa says that after waking up first you have to brush your teeth. Otherwise the germs will go inside your tummy.) " Ayansh explained and everyone carefully listened to him.