Chapter 44:- Now What Did I Do?

Abhinav flickered his eyes open and the first thing he saw was her face. A small smile spread on his lips. The scene from past night flashed in front of him.

"She does care. Saanvi was right." Abhinav thought and got up to do his daily routine.
---------------------------------------------------
It was afternoon and Aarushi was in her room scrolling Instagram. While scrolling she accidentally pressed the notification button. And her gaze fell on the notification which said Tanya Ahuja accepted your follow request.

"I totally forgot about her." Aarushi said to herself and went to her profile. She saw Abhinav in her followers and following list both.

"What is he even doing here?" Aarushi thought.

Abhinav used Instagram earlier but not now. But he didn't deleted the posts of him and Saanvi together.

Aarushi started looking at Tanya's posts and guess what she saw? She had a photo with Krish and Abhinav too.

"She knows right that Abhinav is married? Then why she is standing so near to him?" Aarushi talked to herself. She swiped the photo and gasped.

"What the hell!!!!! Who gave her the right to pinch my husband's cheeks???" She chided at the photo. Tanya was pinching Abhinav's cheeks and guess what? He was looking happy!! The caption was "It was nice meeting you my dumbo❤️"

"My dumbo?? No girl he is not yours. He is mine!" Aarushi said while controlling her anger. How can she call Abhinav hers?? No no no. Never she will accept this. And on top of that this post was recent one. It was posted just 2-3 days ago.
She was busy cursing Tanya when a message popped.

Aarushi widened her eyes because it was from Tanya.

She opened the message and it was....

"Hello! 😊 " - Tanya

"Hey! Do I know you?" - Aarushi

"No, you don't know me but your husband Knows me very well 🤭" - Tanya

"Ofcourse he knows you very well. I can see that in your post! " Aarushi thought.

"Ohh...So can I get to know how my husband knows you? " - Aarushi

The way she typed that was sounding rude but.... It's not her fault okay.

"Do one thing, come to his office. I am here only. Enjoying chocolate pastry he ordered for me 😁. Come lets meet. I will be waiting!! ❤️" - Tanya

"Okay! I will be there 😊 " - Aarushi

She did inserted that smiling emoji but in reality she wasn't smiling. She was jealous... Maybe.

"Ohh so now he ordered a chocolate pastry for her but did he ever asked me if I want to eat something?? I will go there. I want to know who this witch is. Was Shanaya not enough?? " Aarushi quickly freshen up and wore a beautiful anarkali and picked up her clutch and moved out. She informed Tripti about this and Ayansh was sleeping so no worries.
--------------------------------------------------
"I know it very well that I have to steal that project ideas and give it to you but it's not like he has just kept it on his desk and I will just pick it up. He has placed all of the documents and ideas related to the project in the safe. I will need time to get it. So stop calling me again and again for the same thing. " Vivaan chided at the person and ended the call, getting back to his work.
---------------------------------------------------
Aarushi reached his office. She entered inside and the receptionist passed her a smile and Aarushi did same. She made her way to the private lift which was only used by CEO, CFO and boards of directors.