Chapter 30:- She has fever

"Finally I got the chance to get close to my Abhi." Shanaya said jumping on the bed like a kid.

"All thanks to me. If I wouldn't have informed you about Aarushi coming to find Abhinav then you definitely wouldn't have got the chance." Rajveer spoke as he took his sit on the couch, placing the bottle of red wine on the coffee table.

"Sure. why not? You know it was all so sudden that Abhinav didn't even get the time to process what really was happening and when he actually realised.......... AARUHSI HAD ALREADY SEEN THE SCENE!!!! " Shanaya spoke as she finally sat on the bed.

"And what about you Rajveer?? Shanaya enjoyed with Abhinav. And you? " She asked playing with her ring.

"Well....I didn't got that much chance but... atleast I talked to her BUT no worries. Soon she will be in my bed with me." Rajveer smirked looking at Shanaya and Shanaya smiled at him.

"I want to ruin her life completely. She ruined my life and wants to enjoy her life lavishly?? No! I won't let that happen."
---------------------------------------------------
Aarushi woke up with an headache. Because she had cried to sleep last night. She sat up on the bed. Completely lost in her own thoughts.

"I don't care...I don't care .... Aarushi you don't care." Aarushi mumbled to herself.

"Are you even being real?? On one side you are crying for what you just found out and on the other side you are telling me that You don't care?? Stop giving me Mixed signals Aarushi." Her subconscious chided at her.

"Aarushi? " A deep voice calling her name brought her back to reality.

She was too busy in her thoughts that she didn't even noticed that someone was observing her.

She looked at the person with her puffy eyes. It was no one other than Abhinav. Her heart started beating faster. She was scared about the future.

"I want to tell you something----" Abhinav tried to speak but...

"Noooo noooo I-i don't want to hear! I don't!! " Aarushi closed her ears with her hands. She already knew what Abhinav wanted to say. That he has a girlfriend and all but no. Aarushi didn't had the courage to listen to it. It wasn't like that she already know that's why. But the reason was she didn't wanted to hear it from Abhinav itself.

Aarushi got out of the bed and made her way to the bathroom, ignoring Abhinav's calls.

She turned on the cold shower and stood under it. She let the water flow down her body. She didn't cared if she was feeling cold. She just didn't had the courage to face Abhinav. Atleast not right now.

She says she doesn't care but the reality is that she does care. It hurts. It hurts a lot...

She know that this marriage has no value in Abhinav's eyes but... she values it. She has already taken him as her husband. Yes she knows that she says she doesn't care about him and she married him just for the sake of his parents and Ayansh but... The truth is she takes him as her husband.

She doesn't feel anything for him but still IT HURTS!!! Because no matter what HE WAS HER HUSBAND! ONLY HERS!

If Abhinav had a girlfriend then he would have already told her. It would have hurt less If she already knew it. But finding out about his girlfriend like that just broke her heart.
---------------------------------------------------
Abhinav's pov

"Shit! This is just getting Messier. She is not even ready to listen to me." Abhinav threw the pillow on the floor, in frustration.

Abhinav picked up his phone and dialled his bestfriend's number.