Chapter 18:- Jealousy or something else?

"How was your first night bro?" Krish smirked looking at Abhinav who just entered his cabin.

Abhinav sighed deeply. This man already started getting on his nerves and still the whole day was left.

"Nothing." Abhinav replied bluntly.

"Nothing or something something???" Krish teased Abhinav in an annoying tone.

"We both don't even share the bed together so you can't expect something to happen between me and her."  Abhinav informed him making him sad.

"Whyyyyy???? I thought I will get some juicy details out of you." Krish whined, making Abhinav more annoyed.

"But wait...then how you both sleep?" Krish questioned.

"I sleep on bed and I gave her two choices, couch or balcony and she chose the first one." Abhinav said as if it was a way too casual thing.

"Tell me you are kidding." Krish said with hope in his voice which Abhinav shattered.

"Do I look like I am joking?" Abhinav said seriously.

Krish just stared at Abhinav. Ok earlier he was just teasing him but he didn't knew that he will make her sleep on the comfortable but uncomfortable for sleeping couch.

He smirked as he thought something.

"I need to ask my Aaru if she needs a back massage or....I am even ready to give her a full body massage." Krish said casually and Abhinav's fingers stopped moving, which were moving furiously on the keyboard.

He looked up.

"First of all...she is married so she is not yours. Second of all...her name is Aarushi and not the one you just said. And third of all I am not allowing you in my house so you can't meet her." Krish smirked internally seeing Abhinav's reaction.

"Its okay. She doesn't have any problem if I call her Aaru. And also I have her number so....Its okay if I don't meet her." Krish replied.

"How did you got her number?" Abhinav questioned, alerted.

"Ohh that...I just took it from your phone." Krish said casually.

"How dare you touch my phone??"

"What is mine and what is your?? Its ours." Krish replied while grinning.

"She is cooking right now." Krish said looking into his phone.

"How do you know?" Abhinav asked curious.

"By this....." Krish showed his phone. It was WhatsApp chat. Aarushi had sent him the selfie of her cooking in the kitchen.

Abhinav didn't just saw that photo but he also noticed their earlier chat that was visible a bit and in which Aarushi had sent a message to Krish telling him that "Looking very handsome ❤️" and Krish replied it by "😉✨". Abhinav also noticed that Krish had saved her name as Aaru❤️.

"You both chat??" Abhinav tried his hard to sound calm and in that he failed miserably.

"Yes, Always. Every day, every afternoon and every night."

Abhinav didn't liked this. Her chatting with his bestfriend and that too everyday?? No that was not right. She was HIS wife. That's a whole different thing that he doesn't take her as his wife but still.

He need to warn her about this. She is married. She can't talk to other man like this. She has to be in her limits.
--------------------------------------------------
"Ayansh, I am taking your test now. If you get it right then you will get a chocolate okay?" Aarushi said as she made Ayansh sit at his study table.