Chapter 31:- The Truth

After 1 hour Aarushi gained consciousness. She slowly opened her eyes. She flickered her eyes few times to avoid the blurry vision.

Tripti, Abhinav and Daksh came into her view. She looked at her surroundings.

She was at first confused that how did she even ended up here and why they all were looking at her concerned??

She tried to get up but Tripti stopped her.

"Don't!" She warned her.

"Aarushi why didn't you told that you were not feeling good?? Thank god Abhinav saw you and called the doctor. What if he wasn't there??? You would have been lying unconscious." Tripti scolded her.

"Wait...when I got out of the bathroom all drenched in water at that time he came towards me and then he scolded me and then I lost consciousness. Shit Aarushi!!!! Why did you fainted???" Aarushi thought.

"I am sorry mummy. I don't know how but it just happened suddenly." Aarushi lied.

"Now stop scolding her and give her something to eat. She needs to take medicines. " Daksh told Tripti and she quickly made her way out of the room.

"Take care Aarushi. And if you need anything then let Abhinav know. " Daksh said with a smile and left both of them alone.

Aarushi slowly sat up on the bed. She noticed that she was wearing a bathrobe. She slightly peeked inside it and she wasn't wearing anything else!! She widened her eyes in shock. She quickly pulled up the quilt to her chest.

"Did you carry me till the bed??" She asked with a slight hesitation in her voice which didn't went unnoticed by Abhinav.

"Ya." He answered with a straight face. Aarushi took a deep breathe.

"W-who changed my....my c-clothes??" Aarushi asked with fear evident in her voice.

"I....did." Abhinav said with hesitation. Aarushi looked at her lap and took a deep shaky breathe.

"Why would you do that??" Aarushi asked as tears brimmed in her eyes.

"Listen...It's not what you think. I closed my eyes while doing that. I didn't had any other option so I just made you wear the bathrobe. And I swear I didn't touched you in that way." Abhinav explained himself.

"You could have just leave me like that but no you thought I was unconscious so you can easily take advantage of me. Do you think I trust you when you say all of that??" She blamed Abhinav.

Wait... Isn't she doing the same thing as Abhinav?? Just directly jumping to the conclusion without even listening to that person's side of story??

"What the fuck Aarushi. I am not some cheap person." Abhinav raised his voice a bit. He can't believe that Aarushi can blame him like that.

"Sure! " Aarushi said with sarcasm dripping from that word. She was referring to yesterday's party scene. And Abhinav knew that very well.

"Listen you can't just blame me like that. The fault is yours. When I wanted to talk to you about something then you just ran away from me. Then you came out after 1 and half hour and that too completely drenched in water. You were Shivering as the room was cold. When I tried to help you, you didn't wanted my help and then you just lost your consciousness. I can't let you fall like that. So I just picked you up and laid you on the bed. I wanted to call the doctor but mumma will see her then she would have asked me about what happened and then when doctor would have come to check you up and if she would have seen you in that condition then what she would have thought??? I can't even ask mumma to change your clothes otherwise she would have bombarded me with questions that how did you ended up like that and all. I couldn't have even left you like that because you were burning with fever. I even tried to wake you up but all in vain. So I called Krish and he gave me that idea and it's not like I immediately agreed. I tried to oppose but then seeing no other option I had to do it. I swear I didn't see you or even touch you in that way." Abhinav explained himself in one go.