Chapter 16:- Mrs. Aarushi Abhinav Mehra

"Hello? Its a yes from my side. Day after tomorrow you have to come to the court at 8:00 am. Be on time. Bye." Abhinav said on the call and ended the call.

It was more like an order🙃. You can't expect him to talk sweetly to anyone other than his family members 🤧

"Yes? For what??" Nilay asked confused as he heard the conversation as the phone was on speaker.

Aarushi and Vivaan shared a look.

"Papa....I wanted to tell you something." Vivaan came forward and said.

He told Nilay everything.

"No. I can't let you marry a boy who already has a child. " Nilay said already decided.

No he can't let her marry him. He already has a son. What if after marriage he doesn't treat her right because Aarushi isn't his first wife. What if after his son grew up, Abhinav will divorce her? He can't spoil his daughter's life.

"Papa please... Don't worry about me. I will be okay. I very well know what you are worried about but nothing of that kind will happen to me. Everyone loves me there. Tripti aunty, Daksh uncle, Krish and Ayansh too." Aarushi explained very well knowing her father's fear for her.

"And what about Abhinav?" Nilay asked, making Aarushi silent.

"Papa...uh...See.... understand his situation. Its...Its not easy for him to trust anyone in case of Ayansh. But papa trust me he isn't really rude. He just shows that from outside."

"Aarushi.....why don't you understand? Everyone knows how much arrogant he is. And also you just agreed because of that Radhika----"

"Papa I did agreed because of her but after staying that for a week, I decided that I want to marry him....I...I want to do it for Ayansh atleast. I very well know how it feels to not have a mother. I don't want Ayansh to go through that. " Aarushi said with tears sliding down her cheeks.

"Papa my happiness is Ayansh. Please agree to this marriage. Please....." She almost begged him.

Nilay could see how much she cares for Ayansh.

Nilay was just worried about Abhinav. How Aarushi will live with him??

But for her happiness. Nilay agreed.

Like a protective brother Vivaan told Aarushi that if Abhinav does anything wrong with her then she will tell him.
---------------------------------------------------
Soon the day of marriage came and both Abhinav and Aarushi did court marriage because we can't expect a big fat wedding from our Abhinav. Atleast not yet.
---------------------------------------------------
"Aarushi, where are you going?" Tripti asked confused.

"Uh..to my room...??"

"But now you are married so from now on Abhinav's room is yours too." Tripti said, making Aarushi's eyes go widen in shock.

"Come on. Go." Tripti took her in front of Abhinav's room and left her alone, there.

Aarushi didn't understood if she should knock or she should go back to her room?

But she can't go back to her room because if Tripti found out that then she would be upset.

Tripti was already upset that Abhinav did a court marriage but she let it go because atleast he was marrying the right girl.

!knock knock!

Aarushi knocked on Abhinav's door. Within a minute Abhinav was standing in front of her. Ok from her sight his chest was visible. She raised her head a bit to look at him.