Chapter 63:- He messed up

Aarushi was getting ready in haste so that they won't get late.
Actually she was already late in getting up as her dear husband, Mr. Abhinav Mehra was not letting her get out of the bed.

He is a man and he can get ready in just 5 minutes but being a woman, she needs timeeeeeee.

Aarushi was hurriedly wearing her earrings but she just couldn't focus as her dear husband was admiring her. She was getting nervous now.

Abhinav approached her and slides her hair down to her shoulder, exposing her back. He tied the string/lace/dori of the blouse AND NOT BEFORE SLIDING HIS FINGERS ON HER BACK, making her shiver under his touch.

This man again back hugged her like he did in bed this morning.

"We will get late." Aarushi said looking at him through the mirror but this guy was in no mood to listen to her BUT within a few seconds he has to leave her because Little Mehra barged into their room.

"Mumma, I am ready!!!" Ayansh announced as he stood in front of her with his arms wide open.

"Aww!! My baby looks so handsome." Aarushi complimented him as she pick him up in her arms and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you mumma." Ayansh said while giggling and kissed her cheek and on the other side Abhinav was just staring at that duo blankly.

He cleared his throat and came in their view.

"Am I not looking handsome?" He asked Ayansh and Aarushi.
Aarushi very well knew what he was doing.

"Papa you too are looking very handsome."

"But still I am looking more handsome than you." Ayansh added with confidence and Abhinav opened his mouth to say something but then just closed it, not getting what to say and Aarushi laughed.

"You are looking handsome too but as my baby said he is looking more handsome than you." Aarushi chuckled.

"Is it so?" Abhinav raised his eyebrow at her. His tone was enough to make her stutter and blush.

"O-ofcourse." Aarushi said avoiding the eye contact.

"You both agreed right that I am looking handsome then I too need a kiss." Abhinav said leaning towards Aarushi and Aarushi quickly kissed his cheek. And ofcourse that wasn't enough of him.

"Mumma!! Keep me down. I want to go to washroom!! " Ayansh said in urgency while wiggling. Aarushi quickly put him down and that little guy ran away from there.

Abhinav quickly pulled her close to him and she kept her hands on his chest and before she could react, he smashed his lips on hers. Aarushi gave in.

The moment was about to get heated when they heard Daksh's voice.

"Trio are you all coming down on not??" Daksh shouted from the living room. And Aarushi quickly pushed Abhinav and started combing her hair with her fingers, pretending like nothing happened.

Abhinav sighed deeply.

"Will continue this later." He said and they moved out.
---------------------------------------------------
(Yesha:- I am feeling so lazy in writing the wedding function part in detail 🙃🙃. I kinda feel bored while writing such scenes 😅
👉👈)

At the wedding they both were separated as Aarushi was with the female relatives and Abhinav was with the male relatives.

But but but.....