Chapter 54:- Is Rajveer related to Radhika?

"Well.....I didn't tell you one more thing. Neither Aarushi knows about it." Abhinav said seriously and everyone looked at him.

Just now they all were so happy that Aarushi and Abhinav are just faking it and everything is going well between them but now what Abhinav wants to tell more that even Aarushi don't know.

"Now what is it??" Krish whined.

"Rajveer bailed your mother, right Vivaan?" Abhinav asked looking at Vivaan and Krish and Tanya too shifted their gaze to Vivaan. Vivaan nodded his head.

"Did you ever think why HE bailed her?? " Abhinav again questioned and again both Krish and Tanya shifted their gaze towards Vivaan.

"Yes!!!!! And because of her only we easily got a position in Rajveer's company. We didn't even had to give any interviews and we were selected. " Vivaan answered and now both Tanya and Krish shifted their gaze towards Abhinav to hear him further.

"Well...he had to give the  job to both of you because why he won't listen to his mother?" Abhinav said nonchalantly.

"Vivaan he is your brother?? You never told me about it... " Krish complained and Vivaan looked confused.

"No, I am the only child of my mother." Vivaan clarified. Tanya and Krish again shifted their gaze toward Abhinav.

"That's correct but Rajveer is Your mother's ex-husband's son." Abhinav gave a piece of new information.

"Means he is your brother? " Krish asked Vivaan but Vivaan immediately denied.

"Never in my life, I am going to call him that. If I am Aarushi's stepbrother and that Rajveer is also my brother that means he is Aarushi's brother too. Which brother tries to molest his sister?? He also knew right who Aarushi is to him. Then too he did that. " Vivaan said with hatred.

"Yes, you are right." Krish agreed.

"Guys why can't we kill that Rajveer!!!!! " Tanya said getting angry.

"It's not easy." Abhinav said.

"But....Aarushi still doesn't know that your mother is alive. Neither she knows how Rajveer is related to your mother." Abhinav told them.

"Why you didn't tell her?" Tanya asked and Krish and Vivaan nodded their head, agreeing to her question.

"It won't be good if I tell her this. She will need someone for emotional support. It will be too much for her to take. If she get to know that her stepmother is alive then the fear will again engulf her. How would I be able to assure her through the phone?" Abhinav justified.

"But wait wait wait wait. Why are you both faking it exactly??"

Krish asked and the rest three of them stared at him with a look "isn't it pretty obvious?"

"Last time Rajveer bailed her and she changed her statements. But this time we will gather evidence against all three of them. She, Rajveer and Shanaya. This time I will make sure they get the punishment that they deserve."
Abhinav answered Krish's question.

"Can I ask something?" Tanya asked Abhinav and he nodded his head as yes.

"How did you know Ayansh will go on terrace?? And did you both really acted all of that just to make your parents believe that it is not fake??" Tanya finally spoke out her mind. She was thinking about it from quite few minutes now.