Chapter 10:- Aarushi's test starts....

Aarushi's pov

"This all looks so expensive." She thought as she looked around. She was standing in Abhinav house-- to be more precise it's not less than a mansion. Every freaking thing present there was screaming rich!

"Yesterday I was so shocked when I saw him at the door. I didn't knew he was Tripti aunty's son. He didn't spoke a word during the whole conversation but I could feel his gaze on me all the time. Why he was looking at me like I committed some crime?? Ok fine I agree that I wanted to hear his voice but when his arrogant and authoritative voice echoed in the living room....I felt he is better when he is silent." She was lost in her thoughts when Tripti's sweet voice brought her back.

"Aarushi!! " She tightly hugged her. She was really happy to see her here.

"This hug feels so motherly" she thought.

"Finally you are here! Come I will show you your room." She took her upstairs.

"Here is your room. That last one is Abhinav's room (she said pointing towards the last room on the right.) And next to that is Ayansh's room and then it's your room. On the next floor there is Abhinav's study room and Ayansh's play room and a Gym and then the top floor is the terrace. And my room is on the ground floor, as you know that now me and Daksh are getting old." She lightly pushed her inside and told her to rest for a while.
---------------------------------------------------
Aarushi's pov

"Wow, this room is sooooo beautiful. Rich people!" She said as she looked around the room.

The walls were of light baby blue colour. The room was a bit cold, making it perfect for the hot summers. The bed looked soft. She plopped herself on the.

"Ahhhh this is extra softtttt. I think I am not leaving this bed ever." She said and hugged a soft pillow. She had this habit of hugging the pillow while sleeping.

There was a walking closet in the room, a bathroom with everything needed there. A balcony with the view of the beautiful garden. And there was a small book shelf too with a small coffee table and two single seater sofa and there was a window situated near it, from which the view of swiming pool was clear.
---------------------------------------------------
Aarushi was sleeping peacefully, when her beauty sleep was disturbed by few knocks at her door.

She stretched her arms while yawing and got up to open the door.

It was Tripti, who was smiling at her. Aarushi was now fully awake. Now she remembered where she was.

"Aarushi,I hope you slept well. The lunch is ready. Come." Tripti smiled at her and went away from there. She was very happy to have Aarushi at her house.

"Shitttt!!! I am sleeping since morning!!! What aunty will think about me?? " She panicked. But it wasn't her fault that she slept till afternoon. At her home she had to do every work and then directly at night she use to get the time to rest. Today also before coming here she had to do all the work. And also here the bed was extra soft 😜

She got freshen up and made her way to the dining room.

There she saw Daksh, Ayansh and Tripti.

"Hello Aarushi!" Daksh spoke, making Ayansh look up.

"Hello uncle...How are you?" She asked, embarrassed.

"Healthy, you see." He showed his biceps. Tripti slightly hit his arm.

"Aarushi, dear don't be embarrassed. Come and have lunch." Tripti saw her expressions and she knew she was embarrassed for sleeping till afternoon.