Epilogue (Bonus- 1) (mature content)

-3 and half years later-

Aarushi was looking at the father-daughter duo.

Saanvi was in Abhinav's arms. Her hands were snaked around his neck and her head was resting on his shoulder.
She is such a Papa's girl.

"Saanvi, your papa is not going anywhere. Atleast brush your teeth." Aarushi said for the 3rd time.

"Papa....." Saanvi said looking at Aarushi.

"Yes yes. Ofcourse. Go papa. Make your daughter brush her teeth." Aarushi said sarcastically while rolling her eyes at Abhinav.

Now she knew what Abhinav was feeling when Ayansh won't leave Aarushi.

Saanvi doesn't like if her mother touches her father. If Aarushi does that then she will wail or start crying.

Abhinav knew that he can't say anything to Aarushi right now in front of Saanvi.

"This is great. When she is hungry then only she will come to me otherwise for everything papa papa papa." Aarushi huffed while talking to herself.

She was busy in folding the quilt and making the bed when her phone rang.

She looked at the caller id and it was Vivaan. She knitted her eyebrows in confusion.

"Hello?"

"Uh..hello!" Came out Vivaan's voice.

"I kinda needed your help... "

"Ohk...."

"Divya is giving me cold treatment and I swear I didn't do anything. " Vivaan added the last part quickly.

"Oh. Ok got it. Mood swings are really normal in pregnancy. Just do whatever she wants you to do. If she is still not happy then a back hug and a kiss can do a lot." Aarushi suggested while thinking about her pregnancy days. How much she annoyed Abhinav. But he didn't lose his patience.
---------------------------------------------------
Aarushi was in kitchen when Abhinav back hugged her.

"Omg Mr. Abhinav Mehra is here. Don't you think you should be with your princess?" Aarushi said sarcastically. Abhinav didn't said anything but started planting soft wet kisses on her neck.

"A-abhi.... " A shiver ran through her whole body. She was controlling her moans as she felt him biting on her sensitive spot.

"Papa!!!!" Saanvi called Abhinav.

"Sorry! But I promise I will make it up to you." Abhinav pecked her lips before going to his daughter, who was calling him from living room.

Ok Aarushi is a bit jealous. Because she also has a right on her husband. But here Saanvi doesn't even let Aarushi go near Abhinav.

"Mumma, see I wrote all the answers. Now you just have to check it." Ayansh said entering the kitchen with a book in his hand. Aarushi had given him some questions to solve as his exams were near.

"Very good. Now you can go and play." Aarushi said while ruffling Ayansh's head. Ayansh smiled brightly and went away from there.

Aarushi kept on looking at his retreating figure.

It feels like just yesterday she use to pick up Ayansh in her arms. The way he use to mispronounce words.
The way he cried when he couldn't hug his mother.
The way Aarushi and Abhinav use to tell him bedtime stories. The way they both use to give him good night kiss.
And he was the reason that Aarushi, for the first time, gave a goodnight kiss to Abhinav that day. It seems like everything just happened yesterday and today he is all grown up. Kids grow up so fast, right?? She still can't believe that Ayansh is already 9 years old.