Chapter 59:- Planning for a baby

Aarushi was staring at Abhinav who was ignoring her. He could feel her stare but no, he is not going to look at her. He is mad at her.

Abhinav was making his way towards the vanity mirror when Aarushi blocked his way by standing in front of him. Abhinav looked at her without any expressions and was about to go from side but again she blocked his way. He tried to go from another side but again the same thing happened.

"Will you really ignore me like that?" Aarushi asked as she hold his hand.

Abhinav turned his face to other side. Aarushi sandwiched his face between her palms and made him look at her.

"Are you jealous of Ayansh?" Aarushi asked while narrowing her eyes.

"No. I am not." Abhinav said without any expressions.

"Yes. You are."

"No. I am not."

"Yes. You are."

"No. I am not. "

"Yes. You are."

"Okay fine. Yes, I am jealous. You gave him 3 kisses and what about me?? You give him all your time. What about me?? He hugs you and sleep but then what about me? I also want all of that." Abhinav finally expressed.

"This is how I feel." Aarushi said while crossing her arms against her chest while looking mad and Abhinav raised his eye brow at her questioningly.

"What do you mean?"

"I also felt jealous when all of this readers were saying " my poor Abhinav". You are only MINE. Why were they calling you theirs?? You are only MINE Mr. Abhinav Mehra. Get that thing inside your head." Aarushi said strictly while holding him by his collar. Abhinav looked at her surprised.

"Chill girl! They are just readers. I am here with you. You can touch me. They can't. They can just read and imagine but you can do everything with me that you imagine." Abhinav said and pulled her closer to himself by her waist. Aarushi blushed a bit and slided her hands towards his chest.

(That was silly but I got this idea after reading a comment by KritikaThakur7 😁😁)

"Uh....I wanted to tell you something." Aarushi said remembering something important.

"Hmm then tell me. I am Listening." Abhinav said with a smile. Aarushi was feeling nervous and she also had a little fear growing in her heart.

"Actually..... yesterday at night, before coming to our room Mummy told me that she wanted to talk to me. And...." Aarushi took a pause while debating in her mind if she should speak further or not.

"And? " Abhinav asked softly.

"I am loving this Abhinav. I don't know how will he react when I will tell him what mummy said." Aarushi thought while looking at that calm Abhinav.

"Mummy said that as now we both (Aarushi and Abhinav) are together again and are happy with each other then we should once....think about having.... A ..... Baby. But she also said that it's up to us and she is not forcing but just suggesting. If we want to then, think about it once and if we don't then too it's okay." Aarushi quickly clarified. She was nervous and was avoiding looking at him. The little weight of her hands on his chest was like vanishing as if she is trying to withdraw her hands.

"And what do you think about what She suggested?" Abhinav said as he again pulled her closer and again she kept her hands firmly on his chest.