Chapter 35:- Frustrated or Jealous?

Abhinav woke up in the morning. And like always he was hugging Aarushi. It was like his daily routine so he wasn't surprised anymore.

He did some workout and came back to his room. He noticed her standing in front of the mirror. She was wearing a baby pink colour silk saree. It perfectly showed her curves. It was a very simple saree but she looked so beautiful!!!!!

Yesha:- Do you want me to insert the pic of the saree or it's okay?

Edit:- I am inserting the pic✨

She got ready early because before going with Abhinav she wants to help her mother-in-law in the kitchen

She got ready early because before going with Abhinav she wants to help her mother-in-law in the kitchen. She had secured her long silky hair into a messy bun with a clutcher, for now. Her back was visible as it was a deep back blouse.

Suddenly she dropped her earning on the vanity table, making a sound and Abhinav found himself staring at her. He quickly moved to go and get a cold shower.

"Damn!! It's too deep! I would have to keep my hair open." She said as she was looking at her back through the mirror.
---------------------------------------------------
Everyone was gathered for breakfast.

"Mumma, where are you going?" Ayansh asked with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Ayansh, I have some work to do so I am going with papa. But don't worry I will be back soon." She stroked his hair. And Ayansh just nodded his head because he was too sad to say anything.

Krish also woke up early today. Wow. He noticed Aarushi and stopped in his tracks. He stared at her with a straight face. Aarushi looked down at herself to see what was wrong but she didn't found anything wrong. So she looked up at Krish with confusion.

"Aaru you are looking so beautiful!! I swear if you were single then I would have married you right at this moment. Abhinav bro you are so lucky. " Krish placed his hand on his heart (ofcourse chest).

Abhinav just glared at him with a straight face and Aarushi laughed at his comment. Abhinav looked at her but with normal expressions.

"Did she ever laughed like that and the reason was me?" Abhinav thought.

"Krish if It wasn't for Abhinav then I would seriously have suggested Aarushi for you to your mother." Tripti confessed and Abhinav snapped his gaze at her.

"But she is married with ME. So we should end this discussion. And Krish come and do the breakfast quickly. We need to leave."

"Grumpy" Krish spoke under his breathe.

"I heard that." Abhinav said glaring at him.

"Isn't that the reason why I said it?" Krish stick out his tongue to tease him.

Breakfast was a silent affair with some giggles of Krish and Aarushi. Abhinav mentally noted not to let Krish come here from now on.

After breakfast Aarushi bid bye to Daksh and Tripti and she gave a goodbye kiss to Ayansh and Krish commented on that in a murmuring tone but his bad because Abhinav heard it.